You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Redder Lurtz

Anyone know how long do they think the trial is going to run? When will we know the verdict?

hopefully next tuesday on transfer deadline day

Jim White: And following on from those extraordinary scenes at The Brittania where Stoke have signed Carlton Cole, I've just received at Text saying Harry Redknapp may or may not be in a helicopter to prison

half an hour later we are shown clips of Redknapp sticking his head out of a police car window screaming "Beckham to Spurs"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clough got out of being charged with touting and bungs because he was too ill, then 2 years later was doing a book signing/tv interview tour as an authority on the Hillsborough disaster.

Ernest Saunders got out of jail with dementia and months later was lecturing on fiscal law at universities.

OJ Simpson was found not guilty.

Never understimate the ability of the rich and famous to avoid punishment.

Clough got out of being charged with touting and bungs because he was too ill, then 2 years later was doing a book signing/tv interview tour as an authority on the Hillsborough disaster.

Ernest Saunders got out of jail with dementia and months later was lecturing on fiscal law at universities.

Yup. Spot on.

Well you've gotta have some perks!

BBC sports news correspondent James Pearce on Twitter: "Redknapp: "I'm most disorganised person in world. I can't work a computer, don't know how to email. Never sent a fax or even text message. I've never written a letter in my life. I write like a two year old and can't spell. My accountant runs my life. I haven't seen a wage slip for possibly ten years. I don't have bank statements. I pay a fortune to my accountant to look after me. He pays my bills. He runs my life."

In 18 years I've come across some shit defences that people have put forward, but that is one seriously shit defence.

How will the 'it's all my accountants fault' when he's admitted that he never told his accountant about the Monoco bank account. He's fucked. His chance of managing Engeerland is gone. As Liverpool Lad said.."Never understood greed.." You earn millions yet you try and hide money to save £30k.. Smh.

My mate's just told me about his sister in law meeting Redknapp recently. She's working at a Marriott on the reception desk. This fella comes down to check out and she recognised him but couldn't quite place him. When he gave her his name, she asked if she knew him from another hotel - had he stayed with them before. He replied that no, he always stayed there and that he was the manager of Tottenham Hotspur football club. Her reply was that she didn't really follow footy but would have known him if it was a premier league club he said he managed.

How will the 'it's all my accountants fault' when he's admitted that he never told his accountant about the Monoco bank account. He's fucked. His chance of managing Engeerland is gone. As Liverpool Lad said.."Never understood greed.." You earn millions yet you try and hide money to save £30k.. Smh.

"Fer Ferty grand? Fer Ferty fahkin grand? Do I need ferty fahkin grand? Do I?"

Fair examples, but none of those was for tax avoidance. All quite a while ago as well. More recently if serving MP's can get sent down, then so can 'Arry.

is anyone really bothered he's done the taxman?

Vodafone owe 8billion or something soft and people dont kick up that much of a fuss

I dont mind Harry.

I do. I'm sick of getting screwed by taxes. I'm PAYE so don't have an option. If these rich & famous and big companies would pay what they owe, the country might be in a better position. Might not mind but they should pay their way still.

"Fer Ferty grand? Fer Ferty fahkin grand? Do I need ferty fahkin grand? Do I?"

You missed the word "poxy" out.

I'm wondering how he's going to get the messages to "Big Joe" about team selections / substitutions when he can't use a mobile phone.

Perhaps...

Lancaster-as-birdman.jpg

PS I'm sick of rich people screwing the people and getting away with it. I hope he gets sent down.

Edited by razor
People backing him??

BBC sports news correspondent James Pearce on Twitter: "Redknapp: "I'm most disorganised person in world. I can't work a computer, don't know how to email. Never sent a fax or even text message. I've never written a letter in my life. I write like a two year old and can't spell. My accountant runs my life. I haven't seen a wage slip for possibly ten years. I don't have bank statements. I pay a fortune to my accountant to look after me. He pays my bills. He runs my life."

Yeah, neither have the Inland Revenue.