You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Redder Lurtz

We need to remember that with a court case just about to start the press have to be very careful with what they print.

Whilst I've no doubt 'Arry is one of the in crowd when it comes to football journalists I doubt that extends to the press as a whole. If he's found guilty it will be a big story.

It will be interesting to see how the FA treat a guilty verdict.

If they find him guilty?

He is fucked already,he got the case dropped originally by saying the police went about there search of his house wrong.

You can put your last pound on the fact that this time they have got him bang to rights.

You dont make a fool out of the police in public and get away with it.

For them to go back after making fools of them,you can guarantee they will have him this time.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Redknapp case is sub-judice, inbetween charge and hearing (as is the Terry case), that is the main reason why there has been no publicity.

The case also involves tax evasion with very little information in the public domain, there is not much to talk about.

I have met Redknapp twice socially and had a chat with him. He was charming, hugely knowledgeable about football, funny and a huge admirer of LFC with only good things to say about the time that Jamie spent with us. He has an easy manner which makes him popular with the press and goes out of his way to be helpful to them , unsurprisingly they respond accordingly. His commitment to good football, played the right way, is a trait close to the heart of all Liverpool football fans.

He has vast experience as a manger now at all levels of the game, which is matched by few.

The Storrie/Brown/Redknapp nexus did raise eyebrows in both its incarnations. But the churlish few of him held by some I do not agree with.

He's an absolute fucking cunt.

I'm about halfway between those two views.

Read Broken Dreams by Tom Bower, and then come back and talk about Harry, he was very clever in getting rid of Ferdinand from West Ham United. I will admit to enjoying the football Spurs are playing now, but he is not as good as the press make out, never an England manager

That's the problem though mate. The fact that most English managers are turd, makes him the stand out candidate.

If he is found guilty expect him to have heart issue that prevent him doing time.

Only in the hospital a couple of months back to do with his ticker wasn't he?

I thought at the time it seemed a bit to much of a coincidence his hospital visit.

I could be wrong and it was genuine,its just to much of a coincidence for me for this to happen just before his case was coming up.

He's always been respectful to us? Like that time when wrote in his column for that rag saying that Hicks and Gillett were great owners. Yeah, what a top bloke.

Just because he was ill informed (like most of the country and even a lot of our own supporters) doesn't mean he wasn't respectful, anyway I'm not sure if I want them to find him guilty or not.

If he's found guilty will he do time and if so how long? will Spurs stand by him, will they continue to play good football, making us look slow and ponderous, stealing our champions league spot.

If he's found innocent will he leave Spurs in the summer to take the Ingerlund job and they then get another manager who ruins their team and helps us.

He's a fucking wheeling dealing, bagpuss lookalike cunt. Robbie's spot on, that article he wrote about us in the s*n was a fucking joke. "They bought us Torres" on that note that fucking John Bishop cunt can fuck off too. No mark fucking wasters. I fucking hate spurs too, especially Scott Parker, Englands rose with his fucking wwII hair and his vacant constpated expression on his stupid face

Reacher? Thanks for the concise analysis mate; FWIW? I wasn't saying Harry was Nothing to do with Spurs' revival - Just that he benefitted immensely from the work of a number of his predecessors at the top at that club. His management has been fairly concise & astute at times whilst at others? It's been not so good. Yes, the team he's built up Now? Is quite impressive I'll agree but don't forget? Before he could benefit from the so-called "pace & clinical finishing" approach he's so lauded for? They went through a whole stack of centre forwards alone never mind midfielders before finding a half decent combination (Oh & FWIW If you ask me? Carroll's not a carthorse - Just given No service & Nothing like a decent run in the team to play himself into form thus far - I'll agree with you on Downing though - He? Is an utter coward & Needs to up his performance levels out of all current recognition.....If he's to retain a Red Shirt for much longer).

As to Spurs - Don't forget? They only bought Van Der Vaart before last season & churned through the likes of Crouch, Defoe, Pavyluchenko & Bent upfront before finally finding Adebayor as their One reliable finisher (that we Still lack & have since Torres) & he? Is only thus far a temporary solution on loan & with excessive wages as he is. Spurs' starting point back in 08/09 IIRR? Was every Bit as bad as ours was last season & it took them a good season & a half to get back on a half decent keel never mind advance from that. We? Haven't even had that amount of time yet & still? Might win a trophy in that time which is More than Harry's yet managed at Tottenham. Further FWIW? I think we do have pace in our team in the likes of Suarez, Gerrard, Lucas, All the youngsters & Bellamy - Problem being? We just never seem to get them All on the pitch for any extended amount of time without bans/injuries/fate etc getting in the way somewhow.

I think Kenny can see very easily that we need pace & what we do & don't need overall as a team. As to what Ferguson & Now 'Arry have been up to for years? Who do you think Ferguson learned All he knows from? Look at the time he & Kenny overlapped before in Kenny's first spell at Anfield then? Look at the team Fergie created at United soon after & compare it soon after that (93/94) to our most recent title winning teams before it (particularly the 87/88 side) - The similarities are uncanny no? And as for me? I doubt that is anything Like an accident. Not when you can watch old Liverpool videos from around the 89/90 season IIRR & see what looks uncannily like a young Phil Neville & Martin Edwards spying on us at a couple of our games in the audience (particularly the one against Wimbledon) & you put that alongside the stories of Them watching Liverpool videos non-stop around that time & learning from us what to do in attack amongst other things.

To cut a long story short? It's plain as the nose on my face - Fergie created his United dynasty? In Our very image so of Course he knows just What to do - We bloody well Taught him everything they needed to know. We handed them the tools to topple us without even knowing what we were doing!!! Now? It's down to Us to return the favour & steal it all Back from him & with the man who gave us those lessons in the first place now at the helm? I've no doubt we'll do just that soon enough. All Kenny needs? Is time.....................

On Spurs? I think We right now? Actually resemble them from Last season where They drew Far to many games they Should have won for lack of a reliable finisher although our defence is better than theirs then & now; However, to say it's all down to Harry & he's Not benefitted from where he found himself back in November '08 & the time he went there? Is not entirely correct - As to them taking CL football without a sweat? Have you seen the run They have got coming up? It's not a foregone conclusion & they've only taken 1 point from their last 6 so it's not entirely unforeseeable that they might crash as yet. You say about a couple more signings making them Definite title contenders but as I remember it? Weren't We Nailed on title winners by May 2009 with only a Couple of signings to take us up that one Final rung? Look what happened next - It can be that easy to fall from grace & just because it's not happened to them yet? Doesn't mean they can't follow our 2009/10 season with a spectacular disaster of their own.

Equally just because We haven't yet? Doesn't mean we Can't follow the 'fast track over 3 seasons or so' route They have to near the Very top of the table - After all if them & City can do it? Why not Us? Simple - we can - There's Nothing stopping us doing what they have bar a lack of belief that we will right now. That doesn't mean we Won't end of story though. All it is is that no-one Knows right now & we Won't for a while yet............

Anyway as it is? I'm not going to say they're nailed on Title Contenders until they Prove they can get over stumbles like their recent form & until I know they've got a same-quality replacement for Adebayor as well as the 2 signings or so you mentioned. On top of all that? They might just have trouble Making all those signings/replacments they need with the massive amount they've wasted/spent recently on good/not so good signings - Not to mention the Cost of getting Adebayor permanently or replacing him. So are Spurs nailed on to continue their rise? Well I expect the media will do All they can to ensure that happens but in actual fact? We shall just have to wait & see on that front but nothing in football? Is anything like certain & Spurs are No exception to that rule whatever others might think.......

NB Pistonbroke? If you don't like what I write & only feel the need to reply in order to insult me? Don't bother - Just fuck off instead.

NBB Liverpool Lad? I've read Broken Dreams by Tom Bower - It opened my eyes a Lot to what goes on behind the scenes in football & shows how the likes of Redknapp Really operate. In short? I'm in broad agreement with most of those on here that's he's not a bad manager I suppose - Problem is? He's Far to politically/transfer orientated - Always ends up getting involved either politically and/or in dodgy transfers which in turn? Always ends up affecting his performance as a manager - If he's got One weakness stopping him being Truly great? It's that.

Edited by Redshadow

Reacher? Thanks for the concise analysis mate; FWIW? I wasn't saying Harry was Nothing to do with Spurs' revival - Just that he benefitted immensely from the work of a number of his predecessors at the top at that club. His management has been fairly concise & astute at times whilst at others? It's been not so good. Yes, the team he's built up Now? Is quite impressive I'll agree but don't forget? Before he could benefit from the so-called "pace & clinical finishing" approach he's so lauded for? They went through a whole stack of centre forwards alone never mind midfielders before finding a half decent combination (Oh & FWIW If you ask me? Carroll's not a carthorse - Just given No service & Nothing like a decent run in the team to play himself into form thus far - I'll agree with you on Downing though - He? Is an utter coward & Needs to up his performance levels out of all current recognition.....If he's to retain a Red Shirt for much longer).

As to Spurs - Don't forget? They only bought Van Der Vaart before last season & churned through the likes of Crouch, Defoe, Pavyluchenko & Bent upfront before finally finding Adebayor as their One reliable finisher (that we Still lack & have since Torres) & he? Is only thus far a temporary solution on loan & with excessive wages as he is. Spurs' starting point back in 08/09 IIRR? Was every Bit as bad as ours was last season & it took them a good season & a half to get back on a half decent keel never mind advance from that. We? Haven't even had that amount of time yet & still? Might win a trophy in that time which is More than Harry's yet managed at Tottenham. Further FWIW? I think we do have pace in our team in the likes of Suarez, Gerrard, Lucas, All the youngsters & Bellamy - Problem being? We just never seem to get them All on the pitch for any extended amount of time without bans/injuries/fate etc getting in the way somewhow.

I think Kenny can see very easily that we need pace & what we do & don't need overall as a team. As to what Ferguson & Now 'Arry have been up to for years? Who do you think Ferguson learned All he knows from? Look at the time he & Kenny overlapped before in Kenny's first spell at Anfield then? Look at the team Fergie created at United soon after & compare it soon after that (93/94) to our most recent title winning teams before it (particularly the 87/88 side) - The similarities are uncanny no? And as for me? I doubt that is anything Like an accident. Not when you can watch old Liverpool videos from around the 89/90 season IIRR & see what looks uncannily like a young Phil Neville & Martin Edwards spying on us at a couple of our games in the audience (particularly the one against Wimbledon) & you put that alongside the stories of Them watching Liverpool videos non-stop around that time & learning from us what to do in attack amongst other things.

To cut a long story short? It's plain as the nose on my face - Fergie created his United dynasty? In Our very image so of Course he knows just What to do - We bloody well Taught him everything they needed to know. We handed them the tools to topple us without even knowing what we were doing!!! Now? It's down to Us to return the favour & steal it all Back from him & with the man who gave us those lessons in the first place now at the helm? I've no doubt we'll do just that soon enough. All Kenny needs? Is time.....................

On Spurs? I think We right now? Actually resemble them from Last season where They drew Far to many games they Should have won for lack of a reliable finisher although our defence is better than theirs then & now; However, to say it's all down to Harry & he's Not benefitted from where he found himself back in November '08 & the time he went there? Is not entirely correct - As to them taking CL football without a sweat? Have you seen the run They have got coming up? It's not a foregone conclusion & they've only taken 1 point from their last 6 so it's not entirely unforeseeable that they might crash as yet. You say about a couple more signings making them Definite title contenders but as I remember it? Weren't We Nailed on title winners by May 2009 with only a Couple of signings to take us up that one Final rung? Look what happened next - It can be that easy to fall from grace & just because it's not happened to them yet? Doesn't mean they can't follow our 2009/10 season with a spectacular disaster of their own.

Equally just because We haven't yet? Doesn't mean we Can't follow the 'fast track over 3 seasons or so' route They have to near the Very top of the table - After all if them & City can do it? Why not Us? Simple - we can - There's Nothing stopping us doing what they have bar a lack of belief that we will right now. That doesn't mean we Won't end of story though. All it is is that no-one Knows right now & we Won't for a while yet............

Anyway as it is? I'm not going to say they're nailed on Title Contenders until they Prove they can get over stumbles like their recent form & until I know they've got a same-quality replacement for Adebayor as well as the 2 signings or so you mentioned. On top of all that? They might just have trouble Making all those signings/replacments they need with the massive amount they've wasted/spent recently on good/not so good signings - Not to mention the Cost of getting Adebayor permanently or replacing him. So are Spurs nailed on to continue their rise? Well I expect the media will do All they can to ensure that happens but in actual fact? We shall just have to wait & see on that front but nothing in football? Is anything like certain & Spurs are No exception to that rule whatever others might think.......

NB Pistonbroke? If you don't like what I write & only feel the need to reply in order to insult me? Don't bother - Just fuck off instead.

NBB Liverpool Lad? I've read Broken Dreams by Tom Bower - It opened my eyes a Lot to what goes on behind the scenes in football & shows how the likes of Redknapp Really operate. In short? I'm in broad agreement with most of those on here that's he's not a bad manager I suppose - Problem is? He's Far to politically/transfer orientated - Always ends up getting involved either politically and/or in dodgy transfers which in turn? Always ends up affecting his performance as a manager - If he's got One weakness stopping him being Truly great? It's that.

What's with the random bold words? Couldn't read it without my brain going into a fucking spaz attack