You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Redder Lurtz

Redknapp spends all of deadline day giving interviews to SSN from out of his car. The guy he speaks to, Gary Cotterill, looks like he's living out of his car. The gappy-toothed, gurning competition prize-winning scruffy meff.

gary-cotterill.jpg

haha Cotterill see's a helicopter in the sky and just assumes Peter Crouch is in it and presents it as fact

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio 5 Live 6:30PM sports bulletin and they are going through the deals that may happen and the sports reporter says "Harry will be busy at his car window then" once they have gone through all the potential Spurs deals.

He's such a twat the saggy faced cunt.

• 2 weeks later...
Gives a bit more info about the dodgy fucker and his court case.

I haven't posted the information as it may well be subject of a court order by Southwark Crown Court, so just a link to click on.

Harry Redknapp, tax evasion and Mandaric’s ‘offshore account’ – The Story

There is a SHARE option on the page to link it to one's facebook and twitter.

Was anyone at WHL last season and saw the lads on the upper tier had a fuckoff banner of droopy with and sign next to it saying "no dogs here!"

pissed meself laughing untill the stewards came over and got a bit on top.

A yiddo mate said weeks ago that they are expecting him to be banged up by Xmas. Imagine his interview through the window of the group 4 van.

Reporter "Arry, Arry, Arry, Sky Sports, Arry!"

Arry "yer wew, lawyerr good player yer loiked im"..."Judge? yer wud ov loiked im but wus never on, daniel tried but he wanted laards o money, didnt Appen!"

• 1 month later...

I'm sure you will all correct me if I am wrong, but is this not just blatant tapping up by the flacid floppy faced fucker?

BBC Sport - Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp to monitor Celtic's James Forrest

Harry Redknapp is monitoring the form of Celtic and Scotland winger James Forrest, the Tottenham Hotspur manager has confirmed.

Redknapp's chief scout, Ian Broomfield, was in Glasgow to watch Forrest against Hibernian at the weekend and came back impressed by the 20-year-old.

"We have had good reports of what is obviously a good player," Redknapp told BBC Scotland.

"But he belongs to Celtic and that's as far as it's gone."

Redknapp stressed that he was a long way from the stage of contacting Celtic manager Neil Lennon and considering a bid for Forrest, despite newspaper speculation.

"It is like everything, you get reports on players and suddenly, because you are going to watch them, you are trying to sign them," he said.

Continue reading the main story

Ian says he's a talent, the kid. I have seen him on TV and bits and pieces, but I would want to see him in a couple of games if I was ever going to do anything

Harry Redknapp Tottenham Hotspur manager

"It is just about having reports on people, you put them on the file and you keep looking.

"We haven't gone any further. If we were to go any further, I would phone Neil and have a chat with him about the boy.

"It was just that Ian decided to have a look at him, but it was the first report on him really."

Forrest made his debut for Celtic in May 2010 and, having played at several youth levels for his country, won his first senior Scotland cap against Republic of Ireland in May.

Spurs' scout witnessed the winger first hand in a game after which Lennon picked him out as one of the few successes in a disappointing goalless draw at home to a Hibs side Celtic had hammered 4-1 in the Scottish Communities League Cup three days earlier.

"Ian says he's a talent, the kid," confirmed Redknapp.

"I haven't seen the boy play. I have seen him on TV and bits and pieces, but I would want to see him in a couple of games if I was ever going to do anything.

"I wouldn't sign anyone without seeing him myself."

However, Redknapp is hopeful that Forrest will rekindle Scotland's reputation for wing trickery.

"I remember the Jimmy Johnstones and Willie Hendersons of the world - all the great wingers that you produced up there over the years and hopefully this kid will be another young winger coming through," he added.

"Every good team in England had three or four top players in Scotland in it, but in the last few years that's changed an awful lot.

"But hopefully there's some talent coming through again. It goes in cycles and there'll be some great players coming through from Scotland again."

• 2 months later...