You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Insua £5 mil - bid accepted

Marko121

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way i read into Hodgson's comments about insua was that he is a good player but not necessarily in my plans for the future but in case a deal falls through, i have covered my ground by not saying he is not in my plans for the future and creating himself an enemy within 5 minutes of only being here.

He is not going to come out and say he is shit before it goes through is he?

Valuation and all that?

I know what your saying, but it seems like people with no football background are making decisions, also notice Lucas " I want to stay " not " I am staying " Who is accepting these bids??

Its not about the particular play ( Like him or not ) but about how deals are done ie RH mentioned that " the club" had an interest in Remy - no mention of the Manager being interested.

So Roy likes him as a player- but he still gets sold.

Obvious now ( if it wasnt before ) that RH has no power whatsoever.

Will we get the money to spend - Yeah right - keep on dreaming

Its a common trick as a manager to say you like a player it keeps the price high , Only a stupid manager would go I hate him he is rubbish because its a dig at player and you be lucky to sell him on a free.

You my friend are clown shoes.

5 mil I would bite someones arm off to get 5 mil for a player who just ain't what this club needs.

He's not going to say he's shit, is he.

Why are people trying to turn everything into that Hodgson doesn't have full control? Roy is a serious man and no transfer will be done without his blessing.

Exactly.

The Insua transfer started under Rafa and looks now set to be completed.

As there been any quotes from Insua saying he wants to stay or is it Hodgson has had a word with the lad and he says he would like to leave.

Again we know nothing of what is going on behind the scenes but for all we know there could be a deal almost sorted for a replacement.

He's not going to say he's shit, is he.

Why are people trying to turn everything into that Hodgson doesn't have full control? Roy is a serious man and no transfer will be done without his blessing.

That's even more worrying, as now we don't have a leftback.

Exactly.

The Insua transfer started under Rafa and looks now set to be completed.

As there been any quotes from Insua saying he wants to stay or is it Hodgson has had a word with the lad and he says he would like to leave.

Again we know nothing of what is going on behind the scenes but for all we know there could be a deal almost sorted for a replacement.

I fully agree with that, we would have no first team left back if/when insua goes, i would not be surprised at all if we have a deal in place for a left back now. If its figeroa, lot of people have been singing their praises about him.

If Hodgson wanted him to stay, then he'd stay.

I don't think he's particularly bothered either way. If he goes, it's £5m coming in, if he stays then we've a decent enough back up player. But I would have thought left back would be a priority position for him to strengthen anyway.

Going to be a long summer this one...

The way i read into Hodgson's comments about insua was that he is a good player but not necessarily in my plans for the future but in case a deal falls through, i have covered my ground by not saying he is not in my plans for the future and creating himself an enemy within 5 minutes of only being here.

Stop being sensible lad, only over the top hysteria is the way to go.