You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Isn't there an age limit on Youtube?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's all this then? What's got Merv Hughes's goat?

Girl makes retarded videos saying she is better than everyone else and will kill everyone and says screamo is real music. She also claims to have 4 boyfriends and had a load of photos of her in some dirty poses, wearing push-up bras under her bikini. She also claims to have nude photos of her and tells different people she is 14 (she's 11). She got hacked and all these photos started circulating via 4Chan and Tumblr and she started bitching as she got trolled via Facebook and MySpace. She than made another whiney video of herself and her dad saying he had reported 4Chan to the cyber police.

Girl makes retarded videos saying she is better than everyone else and will kill everyone and says screamo is real music. She also claims to have 4 boyfriends and had a load of photos of her in some dirty poses, wearing push-up bras under her bikini. She also claims to have nude photos of her and tells different people she is 14 (she's 11). She got hacked and all these photos started circulating via 4Chan and Tumblr and she started bitching as she got trolled via Facebook and MySpace. She than made another whiney video of herself and her dad saying he had reported 4Chan to the cyber police.

So she wasn't actually stupid enough then to have naked pics of herself she just got pissed about the whores getting sent to her house and thats why it all went tits up then?

Can someone translate this for me?

Some young girl did something stupid on the internet and now the worlds geeks are ordering pizzas to be sent to her house.

Is that right?

Like I said the interweb is good, but it is also so wrong!

So she wasn't actually stupid enough then to have naked pics of herself she just got pissed about the whores getting sent to her house and thats why it all went tits up then?

No. She had nude photos of her on her Facebook.

Here, read this:

Concernedparents.jpg

And

Concerned_parents_everywhere.jpg

Any parent who lets their kids take photos like this:

L_bed1fadc3c3d44dc99ec50d958e95117.jpg

450px-L_60623e8df4e0496e904899ca26c2a63b.jpg

Braunderbikinijessislaughter.jpg

Picture2-450x562.jpg

Is a fucking retard.

That's what it looked like. Then 4Chan and Tumblr started trolling. The girl will be taken from that family hopefully.

So 4Chan and Tumblir are two kids who thought it would be funny to start sending her all kinds of shit such as pizzas etc. and then the way the web works the thing spread around the web like the clap. Concerned parents who obviously look to see what their kids get up to on the web saw what she was doing and called the police, so the police have now got involved. Did she actually go completely naked, cause if she did then she sounds like some sort of loner or something and the girl does need help.

So 4Chan and Tumblir are two kids who thought it would be funny to start sending her all kinds of shit such as pizzas etc. and then the way the web works the thing spread around the web like the clap. Concerned parents who obviously look to see what their kids get up to on the web saw what she was doing and called the police, so the police have now got involved. Did she actually go completely naked, cause if she did then she sounds like some sort of loner or something and the girl does need help.

No. 4Chan and Tumblr are websites not kids!

And yeah in one of my posts a guy said he caught his sons with videos of her fully naked.

I think this girl is gonna end up in some sort of 'hall of fame' in regards to 4Chans other trolling events.

If you don't know what 4Chan is, Google it.

No. 4Chan and Tumblr are websites not kids!

And yeah in one of my posts a guy said he caught his sons with videos of her fully naked.

I think this girl is gonna end up in some sort of 'hall of fame' in regards to 4Chans other trolling events.

If you don't know what 4Chan is, Google it.

I read the FB page so i think I will give it a miss.

Think the parents of that girl should be ashamed of themselves for not keeping tabs on what their kid gets up to on the web. That girl has to go to school and live the next few years of her life with all this shit going on. She is 11 years of age FFS it's not unreasonable to monitor an 11 girls web activity.

There are forumites here with kids who are at a similar age to this. It's cringeworthy at it's best but also comedy gold. The parents should be put in the spotlight for this especially the way the dad lost his rag on Youtube. The developments of this will be interesting. The poor girl will either be taken away or end up in the car boot somewhere.

There are forumites here with kids who are at a similar age to this. It's cringeworthy at it's best but also comedy gold. The parents should be put in the spotlight for this especially the way the dad lost his rag on Youtube. The developments of this will be interesting. The poor girl will either be taken away or end up in the car boot somewhere.

I think it's also a classic example of why you should monitor to see what kind of shit your kids are getting up to on the web.

• 2 years later...
So 4chan took pleasure in bullying a young naive girl? I thought they took on far more deserving victims to be honest. 11?

This is a girl who at age 11, made sex tapes for boys at school, claimed to have been raped and beaten by her dad, a lead singer of a band and a local boy, put videos on Youtube threatening to kill people and managed to piss off a load of people with her behaviour.

Her dad then said he'd contacted the Internet Police and that our IP's were being backtraced, the family then made themselves targets by putting their details online so 4Chan users spammed them to fuck, ordering over 1000 pizzas, 30 taxi's, a statue amongst other things.

So basically a family went to war with the Internet and lost. Badly.