You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Isn't there an age limit on Youtube?

[YOUTUBE]PItJHk4h2Wg[/YOUTUBE]

Now I know you're thinking there's not much different from her and other irrelevant trash on there but that's just a taster. Apparently, and surprisingly, after she threatened to 'pop her glock' in everyone's mouth and produce 'brain slushies', she got some negative comments which desperately pissed off her parents and made her suicidal.

[YOUTUBE]F7MrlQp9s64[/YOUTUBE]

YOU DUN' GOOFED!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows. I'm just deathly afraid of this supposed cyber police he's sending after me. This video's gone viral so fast it's scary. From 300 views last night to 14000 COMMENTS in a few hours. Her and her parents are going to wake up to a nasty shock.

Oh and in answer to the rep question.. No it's not me. I'm afraid I had the good sense to stay away from the internetzz at age 11.

Who knows. I'm just deathly afraid of this supposed cyber police he's sending after me. This video's gone viral so fast it's scary. From 300 views last night to 14000 COMMENTS in a few hours. Her and her parents are going to wake up to a nasty shock.

Oh and in answer to the rep question.. No it's not me. I'm afraid I had the good sense to stay away from the internetzz at age 11.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

looks like someone is going through Ritalin withdrawal.

'The Cyber Police', that is comedy gold!

revenge-of-the-cybermen.gif

'There's a twelve year old girl being picked on, let's robotise these fuckers'.

Her "father" could easily be her grandpa. Shame, really, if he were any younger he would know a bit about the Interwebs and tell her to delete her account immediately.

But seriously. Youtube needs to be regulated, that shit ain't right.

Didn't someone hack her facebook account and find a picture of her with her tits out or something? That along with the sort of stuff she's saying is pretty disturbing stuff coming from an 11-year old.

She's young and daft, but the internet is a cruel place. And it's not like she had much of a chance to grow up normal given her dad.

Just done some searching to see what the whole debacle is about and apparently she is a bit nutty and ended up posting naked pics of herself on the web or something. then people posted nasty comments and she goes runnning the her parents and they go mad!

Tumblr and /b/, raging at her video knowing that she is part of the next generation of cancer, started trolling her with comments about her ugliness, stupidity, and also asking to fuck her. In turn, Jessi started using her "comebacks" to try to look leet while she was failing in reality.

Clearly, the attack didn't end there. Just by looking up Jessi Slaughter on Google, Anon found her Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace. Because Jessi is only nine eleven fourteen eleven, she even accepted Facebook requests from accounts with ridiculous names, such as I.P. Freely. Thus, tumblr anon managed to get her email address, followed by an actual street address.

At least 100 pizzas and a meal deal from Pizza Hut along with /b/ favorites as well as USPS boxes were ordered to her home. There was a number of requests for Craigslist whores in the area to be directed to the address, but by this time moralfags had started being screaming douchebags and momentum on the raid trolling was lost.

Brilliant.

Goodparrenting.png