You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One of the old fellas who writes foe World Soccer done an investigative piece years ago and found the refs were bribed.

Brian Glanville?

Not our greatest admirer, putting it mildly, but he never let that 65 bribe thing go so people assumed there was something in it.

The first goal was signalled an indrect free kick but the shot went straight in, the second was more 'etiquette' at the time. George Best did that to Gordon Banks once and it was disallowed. Forest's Gary Crosby headed it off Andy Dibble's palm in 1990 and it was allowed. Grey area, shall we say.

Winner was no problem but there was a general 'one rule for us' tone to the game according to numerous eye witnesses, similar to say Pat Partridge in the 78 League Cup final games.

A bit Everton on the one hand, but we'd probably have been the first British winners of the European Cup. At least we can say it drove us on to greater heights, unlike the blues and their Heysel shite.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way lad. If inter don't win the league, he will get the boot. They are head & shoulders above everyone else & have been for quite a while now.

I think he will but i honestly don't care.

I'm ever so glad you came on here and made reams of posts to show us exactly how much you "don't care" about this.

I was having a poo at work and started playing a baseball game on my HTC Desire. I had finished the poo after about 2 minutes max, but just couldn't be bothered to get up and wipe my bum, as I liked the game and felt comfy.

I did eventually get up after about 10 minutes and did wipe, but I smelt my middle finger and it's a bit poo smell, but I'm now on TLW and can't be arsed to go back down and wash my hands properly.

I was having a poo at work and started playing a baseball game on my HTC Desire. I had finished the poo after about 2 minutes max, but just couldn't be bothered to get up and wipe my bum, as I liked the game and felt comfy.

I did eventually get up after about 10 minutes and did wipe, but I smelt my middle finger and it's a bit poo smell, but I'm now on TLW and can't be arsed to go back down and wash my hands properly.

I've had some really violent poo's lately.. I think it's the humidity of southern Canada as I'm not used to 30C+ temperatures and it makes my bowels really forcibily exit excretement. I have aftershocks in my sphincter that sometimes last 30 minutes after a poo.

It also could be the loads of banana's and apples I've been eating as well.

I've had some really violent poo's lately.. I think it's the humidity of southern Canada as I'm not used to 30C+ temperatures and it makes my bowels really forcibily exit excretement. I have aftershocks in my sphincter that sometimes last 30 minutes after a poo.

It also could be the loads of banana's and apples I've been eating as well.

I find it almost impossible to have a poo without something to read

Rafa will last maximum two seasons at Inter.

Another one of your pearl's of ignorance. He has a two-year contract. That is the maximum he can stay.

Like Mourihno he will probably want to move on towards the end of his contract, especially if teams like Real Madrid or LFC (under new owners) come calling.

By whom?

Genuine question as I reckon it's become one of those 'ifitadnabinfer' truths that we all just accept as fact.

If it's been established at any point then I've missed it anyway.

Inter bribed the semi final refs tin 3 successive seasons. It all came to light when the third one refused to play ball.

A bribe is a bribe even if the ref refuses to accept it.

Here's the story:

Field open for Inter in new-look title race | Football - Times Online

What if he was caught on video picking up the roll of cash and stuffing it out of sight under a cushion and then later said he only did that to make the briber think he was accepting it?

That was Grobbelaar's story.

I think he should be joining the training sessions as well as taking them.

I really don't care how he does at Inter, he WAS our manager and now isn't. It's a bit irrelevent how he does.

I also think he will do well as his style of managment is much more suited to their game than the prem so there's no point in saying "I told you he could have won us the league" if he wins serieA.

Guest TK-421
Six seasons taking us from 4th to 7th. :whistle:

What exactly did you envisage happening in this extra time?

Perpetual league titles until Purslow fired him in a fit of jealous rage.