You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Against what I thought I'd say, I hope Inter get smacked and Rafa's sacked after Inter's group stage CL exit. He did a lot of good at Liverpool but also seemed to cause a lot of harm. Following Mourinho- all the players wives fancied him and the players wanted to be like him- is gonna be damned hard! They'll prob win Serie A because they seem much stronger than the other teams. In Europe I suspect they might get found out...?

Going down to the last game and finishing 2 points above Roma doesn't sound like they're much stronger, with a decent manager like Rafa though they should have a bit of breathing room next year.

Roger: we offered him a lot of money and ultimately full control and we get the performances you saw towards the end. Dejection in abundance. Deserved better? He deserved to be where he was and to that degree, he deserves his chance at Inter. If he hadn't seemed so intent on fighting the owners over every point, I'd probably agree.

yeah, can't have that now can we, we could do with someone that will keep quiet and make life less uncomfortable for them...

Love how many of the same people who have spent the last few weeks bleating "he's gone - move on" every time Benitez's name is mentioned have popped up on this thread.

I increasingly think we deserve everything we get, Yanks and all.

He has gone - get over it.

Still can't really believe there is a thread devoted to the manager of an Italian club with over 60 posts.

Very strange.

Roger: we offered him a lot of money and ultimately full control and we get the performances you saw towards the end. Dejection in abundance. Deserved better? He deserved to be where he was and to that degree, he deserves his chance at Inter. If he hadn't seemed so intent on fighting the owners over every point, I'd probably agree.

What, are you siding with the owners?

Remember his trick at Newcastle with the trackie, the whole "You manage and i'll coach" thing aimed at the owners..... Is that coming out again because he's got a Director of Football?

Who are the people sitting down, the club employees he has fallen out with?

He'd look much slimmer if he removed the money belt.

Fat mong, hope they lose every game.

Beautiful sight.

Rafa at another club I mean.

Against what I thought I'd say, I hope Inter get smacked and Rafa's sacked after Inter's group stage CL exit. He did a lot of good at Liverpool but also seemed to cause a lot of harm. Following Mourinho- all the players wives fancied him and the players wanted to be like him- is gonna be damned hard! They'll prob win Serie A because they seem much stronger than the other teams. In Europe I suspect they might get found out...?

Rafa will last maximum two seasons at Inter.

He has gone - get over it.

Still can't really believe there is a thread devoted to the manager of an Italian club with over 60 posts.

Very strange.

And we call the neighbours Bitter?

Jeez. LFC has changed.

*shakes head*

A number of people seem to be more anti-Rafa than pro-Liverpool. It’s weird.

Still, I don’t really get the point of this thread, who does really give a shit about an Inter training session?

Same here. I wish Rafa all the best and I'd like to see Inter do well this season, but it's a bit of a bizarre thread.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZZngTkp54I&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZZngTkp54I&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Nice cameo appearance by our ex-manager at around 2:50. The camp devil outfit kinda suits him.