You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where is Roy

Archimede

Beginning to get excited about next season... and have been checkin the .tv to see pictures of those who are back training with Roy etc.

Nothing really there. I know the players are coming backing in dribs and drabs from Africa etc. however i was expecting Roy to have a higher profile. (maybe its a good thing he has not) - snaps of him at training etc.

I also thought he would shake up the backroom team - but Sammy, Pelligrino and co are all in situ. Im surprised he does not have / want a confidant in place.

Furthermore there is little real rumours about players. Im kinda underwhelmed so far.... unless Roy has returned to the old liverpool way and it all be done behind doors and announced when least expected.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beginning to get excited about next season... and have been checkin the .tv to see pictures of those who are back training with Roy etc.

Nothing really there. I know the players are coming backing in dribs and drabs from Africa etc. however i was expecting Roy to have a higher profile. (maybe its a good thing he has not) - snaps of him at training etc.

I also thought he would shake up the backroom team - but Sammy, Pelligrino and co are all in situ. Im surprised he does not have / want a confidant in place.

Furthermore there is little real rumours about players. Im kinda underwhelmed so far.... unless Roy has returned to the old liverpool way and it all be done behind doors and announced when least expected.

he supposedly wanted to bring mike kelly with him, but kelly wanted to stay in london. of course that could change if fulhams new man wants to get rid of some of hodgsons team.

however, why would he need a confidant when he has cock piss purslow running footballing operations for him?

Is he just a Yes man for Purslow?

Does he buy and sell the players or does Purslow do that? Why wasn't he making teh decisions about Insua leaving or staying?

Should he resign if the club are selling people without it being his choice?

In reality he's in no different a position than Benitez @ inter. They have a DoF, we have a MDoF.

In reality he's in no different a position than Benitez @ inter. They have a DoF, we have a MDoF.

Their DoF is an ex footballer, Marco Branca, who played for the club.

We aren't supposed to have one, but in reality MidOcean Finance's Christain Purslow is our DoF.