You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest simon

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People wonder why I think peoples beef with Purslow is about Benitez.

It went from Bascombe, to being fed by Purslow, who is briefing against Benitez.

Kinell. If you want to get him out at least use substantial reasoning.

I notice how you and the other anti-Rafa zombies changed your reasoning from - Yossi was told he had to leave by Rafa before the last game to - Yossi left because he could not stand Rafa.

Should start a poll on whether Bascombes a cunt or a twat, don't think there are many other options

Hes all of them mate. The mans an absolute cunt, I'll never forget the way he treated Houllier when he got cold shouldered. Like a crying little fucking kid. He made his column in the Footy Echo every Saturday a personal snipe at Houllier. A horrible agenda driven writer who went above his remit in his attacks.

Cant fault the quotes at the top of this thread though. Minimal input from the horrible cunt himself. Hes just given Yossi the platform in that piece.

Should start a poll on whether Bascombes a cunt or a twat, don't think there are many other options

Could you amend that choice to a professional or amateur.

He's amateur in that he's not very good at it and professional in that he gets paid about 2,000 quid a week for his 400-500 lines of anti-Rafa gossip/propaganda on Sunday.

Hes all of them mate. The mans an absolute cunt, I'll never forget the way he treated Houllier when he got cold shouldered. Like a crying little fucking kid. He made his column in the Footy Echo every Saturday a personal snipe at Houllier. A horrible agenda driven writer who went above his remit in his attacks.

Cant fault the quotes at the top of this thread though. Minimal input from the horrible cunt himself. Hes just given Yossi the platform in that piece.

How long will it be before he falls out with Hodgson?

I mean he's got plenty of previous with Houllier and Benitez hasn't he.

Ah fuck it,he can always "cut the Owners some slack" can't he

Was it valid when he wasnt getting starts i bet if i looked long enough i would find post by you saying he should be a starter. Your opinion is valid because he left like most people act when a player leaves. Like this little role play for example.

Jack: "Cant wait to see Torres playing next season."

Jill: "He left today"

Jack "Yeah hes shit was useless hated him.

Get me? I'll say it again TIT!

Look till your eyes get scabby because you will see no such sentiment concerning Benayoun posted by me.

'Role play'? Allow me say it again -CUNT!

because its not the Sky edited version...

Was thinking that meself mate. The video meant nothing to me once I noticed the minutes. Its something thats brought 2 unconnected incidents together to show player revolt at another Rafa decision.

Basically its a load of shite aimed, yet again, at undemining Rafa. Fucking crazy the lengths they used to go to!

What a fucking travesty, head in the sand, round in circles, cliche ridden shit fest of a thread.

Then again, it is Bascombe sunday. Where it's about the journalist, not the article, and where the biggest insult gets the most amount of reps.

I personally couldn't give a crap about what Bascombe, writes or doesn't write, that goes for many journalists. But lets not go ignoring quotes from players about a former manager, because we don't like what we hear.

He may have gone for the money, but that doesn't make what he said any less of a truth.

Oh and the bigotry in this thread is shocking and fucking wrong

Guest simon

This thread is a perfect example of why Fan ownership would not work and what SOS are fighting for would be much worse than the current.

Was thinking that meself mate. The video meant nothing to me once I noticed the minutes. Its something thats brought 2 unconnected incidents together to show player revolt at another Rafa decision.

Basically its a load of shite aimed, yet again, at undemining Rafa. Fucking crazy the lengths they used to go to!

They even got Torres to shake his head when walking off.

Crazy the lengths they'll go to. I swear I saw him walking off agreeing with the decision.

I asked if there was really any need for anti-semitism.

I haven't seen any? And if your referring to my post apologies if it came over that way, I have nothing against Benayoun being a jew whatsoever, more to do with the fact he's a judas cunt.

Edited by Agt Provocateur

This thread is a perfect example of why Fan ownership would not work and what SOS are fighting for would be much worse than the current.

Yeah because this is exactly how fan ownership works isn't it? 100,000 people just sitting around a board room shouting their opinions....people are elected to the board, fans have no other input than that. jesus h tittying christ there are some fucking mongs on here.

They even got Torres to shake his head when walking off.

Crazy the lengths they'll go to. I swear I saw him walking off agreeing with the decision.

Players of every team shake their head when being substituted, its a personal grievance. The interlacing of a seperate incident involving Gerrard in that 'compilation' is being peddled to try and show some collective dismay when it clearly wasn't there.

Basically its a load of shite!

Guest simon
Yeah because this is exactly how fan ownership works isn't it? 100,000 people just sitting around a board room shouting their opinions....people are elected to the board, fans have no other input than that. jesus h tittying christ there are some fucking mongs on here.

So 100 000 fans put there money up and have no say? I dont think so mate.