You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BBC Glastonbury Coverage

Vincent Vega

11 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

This should result in instant removal. Cunts.

I'm all for people doing what they want but fuck off. Just fuck off. Waste of tickets. I bet in their heads (a bit like cyclists) they think they're dead cool. The leader at the front, he just looks the type to think he's really out there and important. "Yeah can we make it 7? I've got spin at 5 and my heart rate has to be at ....." fuck off 

I'm surprised a can hasn't bounced off one of their heads. It would at T in the Park 

• Upvote 2

Ha goes to show how the demographic has changed! It's an odd mix these days is glasto always has been i suppose. There's worse things you could do I suppose,  hey guys 'went for a morning group run at glasto, then went for a vegan chai latte afterwoods, can't belive there's no waitrose anway then that night got off my tits's on acid in the dance tent, word''

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Download was weeks ago. One of our finest, FG went. 

I know, Sky normally save the highlights until this weekend.

I was speaking to Dan at Watford about last year. He told me Tool were "fucking awful" and now I'll never value his opinion on anything ever again.

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

I was speaking to Dan at Watford about last year. He told me Tool were "fucking awful" and now I'll never value his opinion on anything ever again.

I have no idea who they are. 

15 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Some of Tool's music is brilliant but I can't take to the singer at all unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Are Pussy Riot that girl band that throw a golden condom into the crowd and whoever catches it gets to bang one of them after the gig?

No sure, I know Putin threw them in jail for something. I think.