Vincent Vega

BBC Glastonbury Coverage

Jackson Browne's set sounding superb. Anyone here who likes him and could give any recommendations on what albums to get?

Looking forward to The Cribs, The National, The Dead Weather, Laura Marling, Seastick Steve, Jamie T and The Foals from todays lot. Muse can fuck off, the pretentious blerts.

Jackson Browne's set sounding superb. Anyone here who likes him and could give any recommendations on what albums to get?

Looking forward to The Cribs, The National, The Dead Weather, Laura Marling, Seastick Steve, Jamie T and The Foals from todays lot. Muse can fuck off, the pretentious blerts.

They showed a couple The Cribs tracks on BBC3 earlier Woo, quality they were, Marr is still capable of some fantastic riffs.

Anyone who missed The Flaming Lips and is a fan can watch half-an-hour's worth of highlights on the Beeb's Glastonbury website, well worth a look:

BBC - Glastonbury Festival - The Flaming Lips

They showed a couple The Cribs tracks on BBC3 earlier Woo, quality they were, Marr is still capable of some fantastic riffs.

Anyone who missed The Flaming Lips and is a fan can watch half-an-hour's worth of highlights on the Beeb's Glastonbury website, well worth a look:

BBC - Glastonbury Festival - The Flaming Lips

Kin ell cheers VV, didn't even know they were playing this year, good work.

Got Muse on at the minute and have to confess I've never heard any of their stuff, I don't really do music any more.

Pretty good, bit like a Radiohead tribute band, although that's obviously paying them a disservice .

I'm a part-timer as well. Wouldn't even call myself a fan really, but I do love the odd song of theirs.

Here's your one VV!

And well worth the wait, I knew the crowd would be bouncing for that one, it's a helluva tune.