You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BBC Glastonbury Coverage

Vincent Vega

Amyl and The Sniffers tore the roof off the Peel Stage - superb....Gutteral, visceral, raw energy....

Can't stand hip hop/rap so will be swerving Kendrick Lamar - headline slot for me will be Courtney Barnett 915 on Park Stage and then some catch up from earlier today.

Big Joanie and Just Mustard are two sets i missed and want to see.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

Amyl and The Sniffers tore the roof off the Peel Stage - superb....Gutteral, visceral, raw energy....

Can't stand hip hop/rap so will be swerving Kendrick Lamar - headline slot for me will be Courtney Barnett 915 on Park Stage and then some catch up from earlier today.

Big Joanie and Just Mustard are two sets i missed and want to see.

I caught a bit of the first mentioned after hearing them discussed on here, I liked them.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Because of the shit they've had from gammon twats for saving migrants from dying in the channel. People calling them a taxi service and saying they're removing their monthly donations (yeah like they all gave them money) etc

EDIT: And there is a man getting passed over the crowd in a dinghy so he might need them 

Liverpool flag there at the front as well... well a Spain flag with an LFC badge on? 

Flag shagger.

4 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

I can't wait to watch Kendrick Lamar later, I think we're in for an all-time great set.

Agreed. Cant wait. Gutted when he couldn't perform a couple of years ago. His album "To pimp a butterfly' is imo one of greatest records ever made

2 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Ross has been quite ropey, vocally, here. But the she’s almost 80 caveat applies and all that. 

But, she’s definitely fulfilled her remit. She’s in the “Legends” slot. The slot which seems to have the purpose of getting a time served big name to bang out hit after hit and classic after classic to try and get a flagging Sunday afternoon crowd revitalised and boogeying. 

It’s undeniable that she’s done that. She’s attracted and maintained a massive crowd and they seem to be loving it, having a ball and eating out of the palm of her hand. 

Even if it isn’t note perfect. If you want that, lash Spotify on. 

Just watching her on bbc1 now. Her voice is really terrible! But it looks like everyone is having a fine time, which is what it's all about.  

3 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Looking forward to the pet shop boys though with some trepidation. We saw them at the O2 and they were shit. The time before brilliant. 

They were superb last month in Manchester.

I see Years & Years has the slot before them, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he joined them on stage.

36 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Just watching her on bbc1 now. Her voice is really terrible! But it looks like everyone is having a fine time, which is what it's all about.  

I thought she sounded ok, all things considered. People’s voices change and deteriorate with age. She still sounds better than plenty of singers half her age, in my opinion.

35 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Just catching up on some bits I missed, seen Lily Allen looking surprisingly fit during her guest appearance for Oliva Rodrigo.

Lily Allen's voice was ropey as fuck. Though I spent most of it looking at Rodrigo, what a fine specimen.