You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BBC Glastonbury Coverage

Vincent Vega

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

This. 

Some excess dust in mine at times. Golden Slumbers got me, for some reason. 

It was a brilliant and beautiful performance. 

Full of emotions that. It was always going to take something special to follow Noel... I think he might have just managed it .....      

run-woman.gif

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Gnasher said:

He threw them in jail because he said the bass playing on their second album was apparently below standard and would undermine other Russian musicians to the eyes and ears of the rest of the world. Didn't want Russia to be shown in a bad light apparently.

And invading Ukraine would make them look like what exactly? A great bunch of scamps?

Loved McCartney, love the man. I didn't mind Noel Gallagher either, not my cup of tea but I thought he was OK and a good support act for the great man

Sunday. Ex Miles Davis, Wayne Shorter band member and musical genius. 

2pm today, its Herbie time.

16 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Looks unlikely, unfortunately. 

The screenshot it originated from has already got a few of the “leaks” wrong. Plus, George Ezra and Jack White have been officially confirmed for the two main empty slots. 

You never know though.

Gutted I missed Herbie Hancock. I'll try and see if he's on the highlights on IPlayer shortly. 

Diana Ross on in a minute, I was looking forward to seeing her in the legends slot but then I saw her slot at that palace party gig and she was crap. I'm sure she'll be ace here....

This Jessie Ware song is superb.