You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BBC Glastonbury Coverage

Vincent Vega

1 minute ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Mate when are you going to understand that those of us who despise the Gallaghers aren't doing it as a personal dig at you? 

They're fucking awful and getting worse the older they become. Nobody's saying it's your fault. Grab a beer, watch him, enjoy. Doesn't matter really does it. 

Fuck me Noel's awful though. 

I'm not taking it as a personal dig at all it's just the same people everytime just don't watch him?

I think he's great. You aren't second on the bill behind McCartney for being shit. 

Just now, johnsusername said:

I've no stake in Noel Gallagher or his high flying birds either way, but he's got zero stage presence. Especially compared to a certain other Gallagher. 

Why was that woman playing a pair of scissors?

Hahaha she's some French woman part of his band now and just randomly started doing it in the studio once and he just thought fuck it go with it. Liam then said he'd have someone peeling a potato at one of his gigs. Childish but funny all the same 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm not taking it as a personal dig at all it's just the same people everytime just don't watch him?

I think he's great. You aren't second on the bill behind McCartney for being shit. 

Looking at this years Glastonbury line ups that's world's smallest giant territory.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

"Ooh look at me digging out the Gallaghers at every opportunity I'm so edgy man" Don't fucking watch them then 

I genuinely don’t get what’s edgy here, if anything you’re being the edge lord here. He’s gash mate but more power to you if he gives you a twitch. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

Is The Boss going to be with him tonight?????

It's Macca.  He'll have a list as long as his arm of musical royalty begging to appear with him.  I'd prefer Springsteen I guess, but I'm equally fearful that the duet rights have been sold to the highest bidder, so we'll end up seeing Harry Styles or Lady Gaga doing a duet on Maybe I'm Amazed. 

1 minute ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

It's Macca.  He'll have a list as long as his arm of musical royalty begging to appear with him.  I'd prefer Springsteen I guess, but I'm equally fearful that the duet rights have been sold to the highest bidder, so we'll end up seeing Harry Styles or Lady Gaga doing a duet on Maybe I'm Amazed. 

Last time I saw him it was Neil Young for A Day In The Life, here’s hoping. 

Noel trying hard to nail some Liam songs and missing by a country mile.

Has a few sly digs at us dedicating Stop Crying your heart out to us.

Try’s coming across as a man of the people whilst supporting his oil funded human rights abusers 

1 minute ago, Dave D said:

Noel trying hard to nail some Liam songs and missing by a country mile.

Has a few sly digs at us dedicating Stop Crying your heart out to us.

Try’s coming across as a man of the people whilst supporting his oil funded human rights abusers 

He didn't. He dedicated it to England fans "when you win fuck all in November".