You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BBC Glastonbury Coverage

Vincent Vega

Blossoms are alright. Got a few good little songs, it would be silly to suggest otherwise. 

They had Mel C on stage with them today apparently though. Fuck sake. 

The Libertines played at midday, I haven't seen the set but fuck me they could have headlined this years ago if they didn't start shoving needles in their arms. Mind you, would the music have been as good if they hadn't? 

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Blossoms are alright. Got a few good little songs, it would be silly to suggest otherwise. 

They had Mel C on stage with them today apparently though. Fuck sake. 

The Libertines played at midday, I haven't seen the set but fuck me they could have headlined this years ago if they didn't start shoving needles in their arms. Mind you, would the music have been as good if they hadn't? 

Mel C’s voice is like nails on a blackboard.  Horrible!

• Upvote 2

Journo writing this (a bit over the top) review of Sam Fender says he's heard a rumour Bruce Springsteen will be joining Macca on stage to do a turn tonight. I'm all in.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/jun/24/sam-fender-at-glastonbury-2022-review-unforgettable-emotional-release

I think the above review was written by his agent.

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

He didnt catch the golden condom then?

He threw them in jail because he said the bass playing on their second album was apparently below standard and would undermine other Russian musicians to the eyes and ears of the rest of the world. Didn't want Russia to be shown in a bad light apparently.

14 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Billie Elilish got it all bar the tunes.

I've got her on now the iPlayer.

I'm a 40 year old bloke who likes loud guitars & aggression, so I was expecting not to like it, I don't get it all.

I could understand Lady Gaga, Beyonce or somebody will some big dance tunes or power ballads, this is just boring nonsense. Like Lana Del Rey with a bit more of a beat to it. 

The type of music shite cocktail bars play on a Tuesday afternoon.

• Downvote 1