You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BBC Glastonbury Coverage

Vincent Vega

5 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

It's a fucking boss name for a band. Wait until you hear Charlie & The Lesbians. 

I'm frightened to ask what type of music they play.. probably that cutting edge west country folk people are being warned about.

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I'm frightened to ask what type of music they play.. probably that cutting edge west country folk people are being warned about.

Nah, it's punky. Dutch band. Charlie is the lead singer. His sister and her girlfriend are on bass and drums. The guitarist is an honorary lesbian. Lovely people, boss band. 

18 hours ago, Mook said:

Herbie Hancock is playing, legends don't come much bigger than him in my book.

Also Nubya Garcia, who is amazing, I'm going to see her in Edinburgh in July...

Speaking of the great man..he's on pyramid stage 2pm Sunday.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/jun/24/herbie-hancock-miles-davis-told-me-i-dont-pay-you-to-get-applause

18 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Friday feel good story,

Found, I blame the dog.

Not a feel good story for me, can't stand dogs (especially Cavapoos, Cockapoos and Poodles) and I hate when people refer to them as their 'babies". I'll take it to the Unpopular Opinion thread. 

Back on topic though, I'm looking forward to McCartney - is his whole set going to be broadcast live does anyone know? 

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

Not a feel good story for me, can't stand dogs (especially Cavapoos, Cockapoos and Poodles) and I hate when people refer to them as their 'babies". I'll take it to the Unpopular Opinion thread. 

Back on topic though, I'm looking forward to McCartney - is his whole set going to be broadcast live does anyone know? 

Yeah should be, headliners usually get the full treatment unless the artist specifically requests not to have it all broadcast. I'm sure his will be in full. 

• Upvote 1

Would love to go to a Glastonbury with my mates and there be a terrible line up. Could actually go and enjoy all the other stuff apart from music instead of people religiously running round seeing some act that supposed to be great and not seeing them for most of the festival. Would also mean there might be a better chance of going in the first place. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Fair enough. I was impressed by how the dog found him in Glastonbury all the way from L.A though. Theyre clever fuckers these dogs.

4 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

This should result in instant removal. Cunts.

Ha ha, didn't see any of that shite at T in The Park. Plenty of scrapping and girls pissing with their fannies out in full view but no jogging.

• Upvote 2