You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BBC Glastonbury Coverage

Vincent Vega

If I was Paul Heaton, I'd be get my lawyers onto the Scissor Sisters because they've blatantly robbed Song For Whoever.

A vast amount of twats in the crowd for Scissor Sisters.

I have a thing for Anna Mantronic though......and Jesus, look at Kylie and her arse! And the ginger backing singer with the see through bit down the middle of her top. I wouldn't mind seeing those three being actual Scissor Sisters!

The XX - weird!

Is the singer the product of an accident at the sperm bank when the jizz of Jimmy Carr, Frank Lampard and Joe Cole got mixd together?

Also, is the drummer playing Rock Band?

.....and here's the woo-hoo'ing ginger man headed cunt, Florence. She can fuck off and take her "Machine" with her.

Rant over.

Get onto this tight cunt now.

It reminds me of my mate a few years back turning up on the last day with a tenner on him and spending a fiver on a hot dog, another fiver on the shittest hat imagineable and then asking me to supply him with ale for the day.

Get onto this tight cunt now.

It reminds me of my mate a few years back turning up on the last day with a tenner on him and spending a fiver on a hot dog, another fiver on the shittest hat imagineable and then asking me to supply him with ale for the day.

I know a lad who turned up in Spain to bunk in with mates for a week and he had £50 and a his clothes were in Tesco carrier bag, what a fucking tramp. He's still a right fucking bum always trying to get people to buy him a pint in the pub, gives doleys an even worse reputation.

I know a lad who turned up in Spain to bunk in with mates for a week and he had £50 and a his clothes were in Tesco carrier bag, what a fucking tramp. He's still a right fucking bum always trying to get people to buy him a pint in the pub, gives doleys an even worse reputation.

Ha ha- deffo sounds like something my mate would do!

He has no concept of saving money so when he does get some, he blows it all in one go. About 18 months ago, he rolled into the pub in this properly shit tan leather jacket. Everybody was ripping him for it, even people he didn't know and it got worse when he said he spent £80 on it.

He still wears it all the time even now, even though it's started to turn green in the seams and has faded to fuck.