You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Roy Hodgson Thread

BexBissel

Is Roy Hodgson Good Enough to Manage Liverpool Football Club?  

346 members have voted

1. 1. Is Roy Hodgson Good Enough to Manage Liverpool Football Club?

He'll take us above 7th in the league. That will do for now.

We'd be 7th at best if he took over - I'd be extremely surprised if Hodgson could get us to overtake any of Tottenham, Man City and Aston Villa, let alone Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal. Even Everton would fancy their chances of finishing higher than us.

Lovely genial bloke, though, I'm sure he's got some great stories about the vagaries of the traditional British 4-4-2 system versus the more continental 4-3-3 approach.

Blah blah blah blah. Roy fucking Hodgson. Liverpool manager. I dont fucking think so. Fuck off. No way,no fucking how.

Is fucking right. Safe pair of fucking hands my bollox. We wouldn't need a safe pair of fucking hands if it wasn't for the bus load of cunts currently eating us from within.

Roy Hodgson, get to fuck. I'd rather have been relegated under Rafa than support any fucker these shitehawks appoint.

I've decided I'm going to win the lottery and the Euro Millions or whatever the fuck it's called, this weekend and the first thing I'll do is make Purslow eat his own balls and then Rafa comes back with money to spend and I'm not interested in any horseshit fucking tittle tattle from cunts who know fuck all either. Stick your fucking agendas where the Mice cant fucking get it.

EDIT and no, I haven't read the whole thread either, because I cant be fucking arsed and it will only be the same fucking bilge as posted on every other thread.

Is fucking right. Safe pair of fucking hands my bollox. We wouldn't need a safe pair of fucking hands if it wasn't for the bus load of cunts currently eating us from within.

Roy Hodgson, get to fuck. I'd rather have been relegated under Rafa than support any fucker these shitehawks appoint.

I've decided I'm going to win the lottery and the Euro Millions or whatever the fuck it's called, this weekend and the first thing I'll do is make Purslow eat his own balls and then Rafa comes back with money to spend and I'm not interested in any horseshit fucking tittle tattle from cunts who know fuck all either. Stick your fucking agendas where the Mice cant fucking get it.

EDIT and no, I haven't read the whole thread either, because I cant be fucking arsed and it will only be the same fucking bilge as posted on every other thread.

I have read the whole thread, and yes it is the same bilge. Anyone who thinks Hodgson will be a good appointment is fucking deluded. Steady the ship my arse, it only means the yanks are staying

Far from being a drama queen I just don't have the appetitte for it. I've been through the Roy Evans era and don't fancy another thanks while United laugh their heads off and romp title after title, while our ship get's real steady 7th plaice and a carling cup run. I'm not saying it for effect, I really will not bother to follow us while this club is ruined, besides all threads are the same, even the GF is going down the swanny a tad but no way can I watch while my heart is torn out slowly, I'll just tear it out here and now, get it over with, hand it over to Hicks and Co and get on with life.

If anyone needs me I'll be here watching paint dry, give us a shout when this shit is over, if you see him tell Kenny he's more than welcome to join me.

Paint%2BDry%2B(Screenshot).jpg

Was nice knowing the FF but if Hodgson is confirmed that'll be me on here folks, nice knowin' y'all.

Will you take your toys and your pram with you?

Don't need fans like you anyway. Come back and support us when we are near the top of the league again.

We'd be 7th at best if he took over - I'd be extremely surprised if Hodgson could get us to overtake any of Tottenham, Man City and Aston Villa, let alone Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal. Even Everton would fancy their chances of finishing higher than us.

Lovely genial bloke, though, I'm sure he's got some great stories about the vagaries of the traditional British 4-4-2 system versus the more continental 4-3-3 approach.

Let's see which players he has to work with before we judge him. Considering the events last season he should struggle to any worse than our previous manager.

He's not my favorite manager either, but I'm confident that he will slow down the incredible decline induced by Benitez.

Let's see which players he has to work with before we judge him. Considering the events last season he should struggle to any worse than our previous manager.

He's not my favorite manager either, but I'm confident that he will slow down the incredible decline induced by Benitez.

No.

Because if he presides over a firesale then he's complicit. If he has the best interests of the club at heart then he should walk away and let Kenny take over, rather than join and watch our best players leave, Kenny resign and try to plead ignorance.

Will you take your toys and your pram with you?

Don't need fans like you anyway. Come back and support us when we are near the top of the league again.

We don't need fans like you lining Hicks pockets actually.

I'm not a glory supporter but I don't support the destruction of our club so two americans can get rich off the back of us.

I couldn't care less if we were in the Unibond league mate, don't patronise me, you complete spacker.

We don't need fans like you lining Hicks pockets actually.

I'm not a glory supporter but I don't support the destruction of our club so two americans can get rich off the back of us.

I couldn't care less if we were in the Unibond league mate, don't patronise me, you complete spacker.

cryingbabyparty56800676.jpg

Roy Hodgson being appointed manager would be the only thing that could do more damage to this club than Dumb and Dumber have managed to do Roy Hodgson has done nothing that Chris Coleman didnt do at Fulham and if anyone brings up the Europa Fucking league i'll scream

Rangers lost that fucker under Walter Smith (or was it Alex McGlish ) for fucksake would they be as quick to put him forward for the Job

He isnt a Top 4 manager and never will be he has had is day and has a good Job with Fulham to see out his days good luck to him

We need a top manager with experiance of managing at a top club in Europe with age on his side as the pressure of managing Liverpool is far greater than people imagine

Im no lover of MON but i would have him before Hodgson

If we cant get a manager who fits the bill because of the position regarding the club sale then Kenny should take up the role in the meantime

cryingbabyparty56800676.jpg

Mate, I have no issue with you, but to be fair to him, Dennis is a sound poster who does have the club at heart. We are all fucked off and we all have different ways of showing it. Dennis seems like a decent fella with decent politics and world view, so lets cut each other a bit of slack in the current climate instead of eating each other.

I know I rant on something terrible when reading the same old fucking fetid rubbish, but we all want the same thing at heart.

When we divide, we let the cunts rule.

Hodgson would be a big backward step from Rafa in my opinion, but I would of course support him if he was appointed. Hodgson is actually in the top shelf of the managers I have feared we would appoint after Rafa left, but far from a world class manager or a manager playing football the way I want us to play.

Hodgson would be a big backward step from Rafa in my opinion, but I would of course support him if he was appointed. Hodgson is actually in the top shelf of the managers I have feared we would appoint after Rafa left, but far from a world class manager or a manager playing football the way I want us to play.

You see, kop might be a big, dopey fucking Vikingr, but he knows the shit.

Roy Hodgson has done nothing that Chris Coleman didnt do at Fulham and if anyone brings up the Europa Fucking league i'll scream

What a ridiculous thing to say. People WILL mention the Europa League as it was a fine achievement and Coleman's highest finish was 9th.

What next? Benitez did nothing in the Champions League that Roy Evans didn't do?

I don;t think Hodgson is much of a step backward from Rafa at all really, when you look at either manager in isolation, sure, Rafa has the better pedigree. But shit went bad last season under Rafa's management, a situation i don't think he could have turned around being honest......we'd of continued to slide i think.

Guest PurpleNose

I've never seen a single post from you that makes me think you might be a cunt.

How does one become so, well, nice?

Hodgson or anyone who manages us this season will finish higher than 7th. Of that, I have no doubt. I dont think any manager will bring us close to where we were season before last though anytime soon. Unless Inter loan us their gaffer that is.

Will support our manager as always unless they say stuff like things are ace at the club and the owners are great and a joy to work with.