Quantcast
Rihanna - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Rihanna shows off her beautiful bikini body - and daring new hairdo as she chills in Barbados | Mail Online

Good lord, look at that body. Sorry lads, but thats the perfect female body. Not a bone in sight... except mine going into her! :drool:

Only thing that would make her sexier is long black hair.. but fuck it, look at that bod.. thoughts boys?

She's got a forehead like a drive-in movie theatre; but she's a good ship' date=' so we don't bust her chops too much.[/quote']

I don't like her song about wanting massive cocks in her sloppy bruised pussy it makes me feel inadequate, whore.

Probably why Chris Brown beat her, she kept nagging him about getting his cock hard.

I've gone off her since she got beat up, I think it was the image change she did after that.

I liked her better when she was younger.

Allegedly her...

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

rihanna-nude-photo-scandal.jpg

rihanna-nude-leak-03.jpg

rihanna_nude_15.jpg

Well thats just about made my whole fucking day. She does have a perfect body. All the right curves in all the right places and an arse that I could eat. And she's cute as hell too. Just needs to settle on a nice, inoffensive, hairdo. Then we can get married.

I don't like her song about wanting massive cocks in her sloppy bruised pussy it makes me feel inadequate, whore./QUOTE]

Which song was that then? Umbrella?