You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

John Terry News Conference

Madness

I think it's pretty shit when people on here wish things like broken spines and broken legs on football players.*

*I'll make a huge exception in Terry's case though. I can't wish anything but pain and suffering on the cavern headed fucking moron. Break a leg tomorrow night John, eh? No, really.

Some of his apologists are really having to strain to help him now. One idiot reporter on SSN just now managed to use the sight of Terry 'right in the middle of training' to inspire an imaginary mea culpe, and then got so caught up in his own fiction he praised Terry for (not) saying it!

I'd love to see the players having a pop at Capello for the formation.

FC: "So if I change from 4-4-2 you're telling me you'll all stop being complete shithouses that don't want the ball and, when they get it, can't manage to pass it ten yards to someone?"

Funny how it was alright with the lads on here for Gerrard and Carragher to undermine that fat Spanish fella but because it's John Terry doing it now with Capello, it's out of order.

That's a wild generalisation about the people who post on here. Quite a Terryesque error.

Funny how it was alright with the lads on here for Gerrard and Carragher to undermine that fat Spanish fella but because it's John Terry doing it now with Capello, it's out of order.

John Terry, in a press conference at the world cup, basically said that he and some other players were going to say some stuff to Capello about why things haven't gone well and if Capello didn't like it then so what. Insinuating that he is at fault or at least partly at fault for what's happened.

When have Gerrard or Carragher ever said anything not positive about Benitez, ever. They never insinuated or said anything to say Benitez was at fault for anything at all.

When Riera had a go at Benitez even most anti Benitez supporters said he was out of order. Get your head out of his arse.

• Downvote 1

John Terry, in a press conference at the world cup, basically said that he and some other players were going to say some stuff to Capello about why things haven't gone well and if Capello didn't like it then so what. Insinuating that he is at fault or at least partly at fault for what's happened.

When have Gerrard or Carragher ever said anything not positive about Benitez, ever. They never insinuated or said anything to say Benitez was at fault for anything at all.

When Riera had a go at Benitez even most anti Benitez supporters said he was out of order. Get your head out of his arse.

I believe he's alluding to Gerrard's "play in CM or else" campaign conducted through the likes of Jamie Redknapp and the "You don't tell me where to play, I play where I want" episode starring Carragher. Different facets of the same turd.

I believe Lampard said Terry had done the same thing last year at Chelsea, but it was very effective. Perhaps club and country are different in that respect. Very short time together in the nat setup.

I believe he's alluding to Gerrard's "play in CM or else" campaign conducted through the likes of Jamie Redknapp and the "You don't tell me where to play, I play where I want" episode starring Carragher. Different facets of the same turd.

I must have missed that one, what happened there?

Terry's just more shameless about going behind the managers back. Carragher and Gerrard hide behind journos like Bascombe.

Get a load of this shite from Henry Winter's twatter. The guy's a fucking loon:

# England v Slovenia: John Terry's apology gives Fabio Capello a get-out-of-jail-free card England v Slovenia: John Terry's apology gives Fabio Capello a get-out-of-jail-free card - Telegraph about 10 hours ago via twitterfeed

# Let's hope he doesn't need it tomorrow but #FabioCapello has #ENG England escape route: can say undermined by questioning attitude of Terry & James about 15 hours ago via web

# #JohnTerry has apologised to #FabioCapello and players for his public honesty. But Terry was right. #ENG England need #JoeCole & team must improve about 15 hours ago via web

Nice one from Milner just there. Logan asked him if Terry was right to speak out, he replied that yeah, if someone wants to go and have a quiet word with the manager about something then they should do. Quality. Mongo completely on his own here by the sounds of it.

Winter being as big a twat as Holt was in his Mirror column today, by calling Terry's tantrum an 'honest' attempt to have clear the air talks. What? Through the media? You stupid twat.

Can't be too harsh on Winter, it must have been difficult for him to extricate his head from Terry's arse for long enough to write that piece.

Holt and Winter do my head in the way they back up certain players no matter what they've done. It obviously pays off with player exclusives and a nice little side line in ghost writing player autobiographies. As RR says, hanging out of the arses of these players no matter how idiotic their actions. If England go home tomorrow, watch these two go into overdrive to protect the reputations of their favourites.

Holt and Winter- gargantuan pieces of dickrot.

Capello isn't daft; he knows who is hostile and who isn't, and Holt was certainly ready to stick the knife in as early as the manager's decision to strip Terry of the armband. I seem to remember him writing a big piece explaining the lunacy of the decision and how what goes on off the pitch should have no bearing on what happens on the pitch.

This was Holt's way of justifying Terry's continued (and undeserving) inclusion in the naitonal side, by declaring that only what happens on the pitch is what matters. So it's okay to sleep with your best mate's wife, to batter some feller in a nightclub, to make obscene and insensitive gestures to grieving relatives of 9/11, and to deliberately undermine the authority of the England manager and implicate (falsely) names of others.

Holt and Winter are nothing but pond life and belong in said pond with Terry.

Please let this thick self important, and supported by a shite sports media, prick fuck it up immensely - and do his bit to send that shower out of the competition.

C'mon Terry - fuck up big time.

Crap back pass, penalty or a sending off!!!