You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you have a question for Ian Ayre?

LFCTV

Do you have a question you'd like to ask Liverpool Football Club's Commercial Director Ian Ayre?

LFC TV will soon be conducting an interview with the man responsible for the club's commercial department and we want you to set the agenda, just as you did by supplying the questions for LFC Chairman Martin Broughton's recent interview with the club TV channel.

Simply email what you would like us to ask Ian Ayre about the club's commercial activity to questions (at) liverpoolfc.tv and we'll put a selection of the best questions to him on your behalf.

Thanks,

Liverpoolfc.tv

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dysfunctional universally hated owners;

No new owners anywhere on the horizon;

No REAL investment in the squad;

Managerless;

A Chelsea fan chairman and a banker chief executive with no football background having the responsibility of choosing the next one;

A chief executive who has failed to complete the task he was appointed to do;

£50 million spent on a new stadium that doesn't exist - or in other words, corruptly syphoned out from the club;

Said new stadium as far away as ever before;

Season ticket price increases with nothing to justify the price increase;

In view of the above and as my question is related to commercial (fiscal) activity, How does Ian Ayre justify his salary and that of the other board members? Again related to fiscal activity, would he understand if all Liverpool fans united and refused to make any more purchases of official merchandise or match-day related purchases (food, drink, programmes, etc)?

And, lastly, why do I believe that my questions have as much chance of being asked on LFC TV as I have of Catherine Zeta Jones putting on a personal show for me?