Quantcast
"Woy" - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

I think it's only inevitable that once he's appointed, the letter "R" will be banned and replaced with "W" automatically on the forum.

Derek%20with%20Ronnie%20Whelan2.jpg

Hello, it's Ronnie 'Theatre of Dreams' Whelan here, asking you to support my charity, 'Missing Letters in Names'. I first got involved with this great cause when I met the author Roald Dahl, who told me about the harrowing day when he woke up to find that the 'n' in 'Ronald' had just vanished into thin air, and he was faced with a life of being called something that no one could pronounce. Ever since then I have been growing spare chins to raise money to find these missing letters. Our latest cause is Roy Hodgson, who used to be 'Roy Hodgeson' until the 'e' in his surname was kidnapped by gangsters in the mountains of Calabria and was never seen again. Please help us by either growing a spare chin of your own, or donating lots of money. Thank you and God Bless.

It does get tiresome, but if you go down this route the next step will be banning people or putting them on a watched list, and then we are in a RAWK scenrario.

Can we at least not wait until he's actually been appointed?

I mean, if he doesn't get the job, why be nice to him?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdaIZSeoRBg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdaIZSeoRBg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by Xherdan