You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dalglish and Purslow

PaulMcC

Transparently anti-Purslow, but desperately trying to unstitch Kenny from the fabric so's not to antagonise virtually all our supporters.

All this nonsense is in danger of swallowing its own tail, because if they do start thinking about turning on the King they are fucked, fucked, fucked.

Say it again; Rafa's gophers are probably having their privileges revoked, and they are NOT going to go quietly by the looks of things.

I find the mental image of gophers refusing to go quietly very entertaining. But I have a special sense of humour..

Which privileges are being revoked? Who are the gophers? Do you mean pro-Rafa journos? If so, are they attempting to spread false rumours on the internet? I don't get it..?:whoops:

BREAKING NEWS : King Kenny turned down :: The Empire of The Kop – Liverpool F.C.

"just got word that the club might be offering the manager position to Roy Hodgson against Kenny Dalglish’s wishes.

Kenny was put in charge to help find Rafa’s replacement, however as he started looking he realised that there was really no one qualified more than himself to take over as gaffer. From what I heard Kenny went up to Christian Purslow and told him that he felt that he was the best person qualified for the job. Purslow turned Kenny down and instead informed him that they were going to offer the position to Hodgson instead. Kenny did not want the manager’s position for pride and glory but his aim was to help the club in this moment of crisis.

It is really puzzling why Purslow and the gang would chose Hodgson over Dalglish, all you have to do is look at the stats of both. Hodgson’s moment of glory has been the final of the Europa League last season however his win percentage at Fulham is at only 39.37%. Kenny in return won the titles with Liverpool, Blackburn and Celtic and he even his “bad” season at Newcastle ended with the Toon qualifying for the Champions League.

Without a doubt Kenny is devastated by the news, he has given most of his life to the club he loved. It is shameful that they turn down like this and I will not be surprised if he resigns from the club following this.

Good luck Kenny, you will always be a legend to us."

Looks as though this could have legs following TB's peice today.

I was at a lecture at Liverpool Uni today and I was walking across the road and I saw a white Porche at the car park barrier, with some fella pressing the button 300 times. i went over to him and said, "you hvae to have a swipe card to get in mate, there's a pay n display over the road" . I noticed the shirt first , it was a red n white chequerd shirt like a table cloth and I immediatley thought "it's coco" anyway he took no notice as if to say "what park my Porche on the street are you mad I'm Rick Parry" and continued to press the buzzer! knobhead ! The other fella in the car loked like Purslow to me, but it probably wasnt. Coco had a nice tan though probably been to Talacre with his 4 million !