You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

I love liberty too. I disagree with most of your political posts on here.

Well then, that's the debate worth having. Not the bullshit about signatures, or idiots throwing around personal insults, or negging people because they lack the intellect to argue.

• Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

You fucking liar. I've never initiated hostility against anyone here. I will always give shit back if I get it, because bullies shouldn't be allowed to win.

You don't get bullied on here at all, people pull you up for your anal rantings and you just can't take constructive criticism. You just use spin to deflect from the original criticism and spout a load of bollocks or go off on a different tangent. I doubt you will ever change though, which is yet again a trait against the Liberal direction you claim to fight for. 

You don't get bullied on here at all, people pull you up for your anal rantings and you just can't take constructive criticism. You just use spin to deflect from the original criticism and spout a load of bollocks or go off on a different tangent. I doubt you will ever change though, which is yet again a trait against the Liberal direction you claim to fight for. 

Constructive criticism? If only. I get called an evil Tory and/or on a wind-up for saying that one bedroom is enough for one person, along with about 10 negs. This is the level of "debate" lately.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm not discussing my signature.

Okay. I'm just going to make a statement that it is unnecessarily incendiary. Having a freedom doesn't mean you have to use it.

Guest Pistonbroke

You haven't answered why you decided to use bold lettering and a larger font SD? Surely you wouldn't be trying to avoid a post that shoots down your pathetic attempt at bull shit....

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Constructive criticism? If only. I get called an evil Tory and/or on a wind-up for saying that one bedroom is enough for one person, along with about 10 negs. This is the level of "debate" lately.

This I do have an issue with. Nobody would have an issue with you sharing an opinion that was 'I think one bedroom is enough for one person'. That's not the issue. I disagree with that stance, but I don't have issue with you holding that view. You said a lot more than that. To pretend otherwise amd imoly that is the thing people took issue with is just dishonest.

Okay. I'm just going to make a statement that it is unnecessarily incendiary. Having a freedom doesn't mean you have to use it.

But if people are scared to use their freedoms, then they may as well not have them.

This I do have an issue with. Nobody would have an issue with you sharing an opinion that was 'I think one bedroom is enough for one person'. That's not the issue. I disagree with that stance, but I don't have issue with you holding that view. You said a lot more than that. To pretend otherwise amd imoly that is the thing people took issue with is just dishonest.

No, that really is the gist of what I was saying. That's what the "bedroom tax" is all about, after all. A million empty bedrooms in social housing can make a huge dent in the waiting list of 5 million. Those 5 million people deserve liberty too.

A grown man crying to 'admin'

A grown man. Think about that for a minute.

Unbelievable lies as well. You should be pulled up by your prefects for that signature. Disgusting human being. A real rotten egg. And a virgin I guess. Well as far as other humans go anyway.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

But if people are scared to use their freedoms, then they may as well not have them.

I think there's a difference between being scared of using them, and exercising caution or making good judgements or being nice or... you get the idea. The freedom to make a choice is great. The wisdom to make a right choice isn't always something we do.

No, that really is the gist of what I was saying. That's what the "bedroom tax" is all about, after all. A million empty bedrooms in social housing can make a huge dent in the waiting list of 5 million. Those 5 million people deserve liberty too.

I disagree on two points. Firstly, I don't think that was all you were saying. Second, I don't think that's what the bedroom tax is all about. After all, there are other ways to force people to move rather than take money from them. There is also other ways of creating bedrooms for people to live in. I also think the way you've presented those statistics is a little misleading.

Guest Pistonbroke

The bedroom tax is nothing more than a money making scheme in an attempt fill the coffers and hide failings in a coalition that has failed miserably. The Tories will no doubt survive the backlash as they have a strong following of cunts who believe being a few quid better off than others qualifies as a result. The Lib Dems have self inflicted wounds which will take a whole generation or more to get over, they are fucked, and all because they slept with the enemy to gain 5 minutes of glory, they are the great singer who whores themselves out to the likes of Simon Cowell only to fail, because a voice is not good enough if those singing don't believe in what they are actually singing about. 

You're so dogmatic SD no wonder you're constantly criticised.  You are more fascist than anyone on here as you follow your party line to the letter, and then decry anyone who challenges you.  25 years ago Ceausescu was spouting the party line in the face of opposition, you're no different.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're so dogmatic SD no wonder you're constantly criticised.  You are more fascist than anyone on here as you follow your party line to the letter, and then decry anyone who challenges you.  25 years ago Ceausescu was spouting the party line in the face of opposition, you're no different.

Are you for real? I suggest you examine your dictionary for the meaning of "fascist".

Guest Pistonbroke

He won't reply to anything that doesn't suit him ...

Oh I know that Stig, he'll disappear for hours on end as usual, return to challenge another poster as he has just proven, then after a few days he'll challenge the usual suspects in the hope they have forgotten about unanswered questions. 

I actually couldn't give a fuck, just like to see him squirm as he knows he has made a cunt of himself as usual.