You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

Guest Pistonbroke

Just click download and then use the url on the next screen.

I still had to put the URL in the media box option, If I just posted the URL it would only post that, I am on a PC, maybe different using other devices. 

You're a liar.

It's a silly thing to be on a written forum but you seem to think just saying things forcefully enough will change what everyone else can see.

It won't. 

You really don't get how transparent you are, you genuinely think you're good at this "being crafty with words" stuff. But you're not. You're really shit at it.

"Everybody get onto your MP to get them to sign this EDM!" - "It's a poxy thing and isn't important". Just how you roll.

Stop twisting my words, something you do all the time.

What I said was that you should ask your MP to sign it, but if they're not a Lib Dem, you're pissing in the wind.

Nowhere did I ever say it was important, I have even been at pains to stress that EDMs don't mean much, what asking your MP to sign it will do is give you an idea of where they stand on civil liberties.

You keep trying to make out I've said something else, but anyone can read my posts for themselves.

So far as the personal abuse by the usual suspect is concerned, I'll let the admin deal with that, because, irrespective of what people think about the poor bastards trying to bring our country back from the brink, the abuse is the one genuinely disgusting thing here. There are some truly evil people around.

I posted a link to a Guardian story which said the same thing last Friday, and things are obviously getting better...

For the record, he completely ignored it, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

I didn't ignore anything, as if anyone sees everything or has the time to read everything.

So far as A&E is concerned, unprecedented demand will overwhelm just about anything. That's the nature of unprecedented demand.

Guest Pistonbroke

Hypocrisy is alive and living, fucking cry baby. Do you actually believe half the shite you type SD? Serious question BTW. You give as good as you get, and please don't say "Well he started it first." Surely as a liberal man you should firmly believe in the saying "Two wrongs don't make a right." You just post to wind people up and think it is clever, I'm guessing in real life you are a soft cunt who doesn't get to say much as you'd end up with your bollocks nearer to your throat than your legs. 

Hypocrisy is alive and living, fucking cry baby. Do you actually believe half the shite you type SD? Serious question BTW. You give as good as you get, and please don't say "Well he started it first." Surely as a liberal man you should firmly believe in the saying "Two wrongs don't make a right." You just post to wind people up and think it is clever, I'm guessing in real life you are a soft cunt who doesn't get to say much as you'd end up with your bollocks nearer to your throat than your legs. 

I've never posted to wind anyone up. I genuinely do believe that liberty is really really important. Obviously this brings me into conflict with those who think that human beings need a strong state to keep them in line and tell them what to do. Those people have form for getting really really angry, and history is replete with examples of that. History also shows that in the end we will win and they will lose.

You're only fooling yourself, as you were when you put one up relating to the situation in Gaza while kids were being killed daily, yet resort to calling people evil at times when they merely disagree with you.

I think there's a lot of merit in many things you post and that you're a bright man, but you can't expect the snide stuff to fly with adults, and for it or you to be taken seriously, when you do something so obvious and try to defend it so weakly.  My signature is as ridiculous as yours; you know it, I know and so will most who view them both.

Mine got a rise out of you in minutes, are you a fascist?

Guest Pistonbroke

The more SD posts the deeper his grave becomes. I'm sure he thinks we are all beneath his high intellectual nonce and incapable of picking up on his obvious flaws, in other words he is an intellectual WUM of the highest order. He does however add to the humorous side of this forum without setting out to do so. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm extolling my love of liberty. I don't want any responses ffs. This shit is bananas. Actually, I'm not even going to dignify the signature talk with any more responses, so knock yourselves out.

Hence the fact you decided to increase the font size and mark it in bold lettering. You honestly can't believe what you have just typed, because if you do you are an utter fuck wit despite having intelligence. 

Oh my god you call people nazi cunts and wish them dead yet go crying when you are given some back. You are the only disgusting human being on here and the worlds biggest hypocrite

You fucking liar. I've never initiated hostility against anyone here. I will always give shit back if I get it, because bullies shouldn't be allowed to win.