You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

These journalists talk as though these policies are anything different from a party set up by the wealthy to benefit the wealthy regardless of anybody else's misery. The reason the tories are struggling is the wheels have fallen off their PR wagon and their deflector shield is severely damaged and is easy to get through. I'd simply like to think that people in general have had enough and they'd like some of their property back.

Correct

Useless entitled spiv cunt.

A little bit of recent history, the media and BBC fawned over him, Corbyn and his policies were mocked and ridiculed relentlessly. The Tories were untouchable.

The brexit vote changed everything, the political landscape was finally changed, thank fuck.

BUT still people on here deride people from Barnsley and Sunderland and other working class areas which have suffered years of neglect and pillaging as if voting to leave the eu somehow makes them thick racist and bigoted.

The shaking of the political kaleidoscope was well overdue and the people who had the bollicks to vote against the 10 plus years of the same old austerity mantra all our and European political leaders were putting forward imo deserve our praise.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Chinese business leaders are being offered the chance to have dinner with David Cameron — as long as they stump up the trifling sum of £12,000.

Those willing to hand over the readies will also have the chance to pose for a photograph with the former Conservative leader, according to reports.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/dinner-with-david-cameron-in-shanghai-advertised-for-%C2%A312000/ar-AAuyTrL?li=AA9SkIr&ocid=spartanntp

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 29/05/2018 at 14:16, Section_31 said:

Too long to post but this is a fascinating feature by the New York Times featuring Prescott and Liverpool, pointing out that austerity has made the UK less like Europe and more like the USA.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/28/world/europe/uk-austerity-poverty.html

Only just seen this. Fuck me, Prescot in the New York Times. I grew up 2 roads away from Brownsfield. Played footy on it all through my childhood. Be a disgrace if that goes to housing developers. 

I rarely go back to Prescot but my Mum and Dad still live there (apart). My Dad for years while I was away said its turned into a ghost town but lately its coming back up. Lots of decent independents re-opening. The retail park fucked the town centre over big-time. I remember when that retail park was the old BICC waste ground. Used to play on there playing man-hunt etc hiding in all the pot-holes and stuff. 

Wool. 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Only just seen this. Fuck me, Prescot in the New York Times. I grew up 2 roads away from Brownsfield. Played footy on it all through my childhood. Be a disgrace if that goes to housing developers. 

I rarely go back to Prescot but my Mum and Dad still live there (apart). My Dad for years while I was away said its turned into a ghost town but lately its coming back up. Lots of decent independents re-opening. The retail park fucked the town centre over big-time. I remember when that retail park was the old BICC waste ground. Used to play on there playing man-hunt etc hiding in all the pot-holes and stuff. 

Wool. 

Delivered a lot around Prescot lately pal is that Cables retail park your on about 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you or members of your family have got it tough this Christmas then spare a thought for the Cameron's….

“There are some people who don’t shop with us because of who my husband is”
Samantha Cameron says politics hasn’t helped her luxury fashion brand

Politics out of fashion: Samantha Cameron