You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

Unless you know of maintenance work that's going on in the area, and have a much deeper understanding of the relationship than you seem to be indicating, I'm pretty sure it'll be a private company that's fucked this up. In fact I've heard rumours about who it is and what the issue is. 

I'd not want to be in that job wash-up meeting. P45 material.

what's the rumoured issue Stu?

For me it's not about what he owns, but how he's gone about making them redundant - anyone with an ounce of empathy, even knowing how unpopular it would be, would have circulated a fax or email explaining the situation, at least offering an apology, and informing the workers they'd co-operate in any way possible to try to save jobs. Not leave it to News 24.

For me it's not about what he owns, but how he's gone about making them redundant - anyone with an ounce of empathy, even knowing how unpopular it would be, would have circulated a fax or email explaining the situation, at least offering an apology, and informing the workers they'd co-operate in any way possible to try to save jobs. Not leave it to News 24.

As it says in the article, he was going to inform the workforce on Boxing Day, and the unions leaked the news on Christmas Eve.

As it says in the article, he was going to inform the workforce on Boxing Day, and the unions leaked the news on Christmas Eve.

Oh spare me this bullshit. He waited until after they finished Christmas deliveries like a shithouse. He should have arranged to do it with the unions immediately he knew it was coming.

Didn't know where to stick this, here seems as good a place as any

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/11310456/Goodbye-to-one-of-the-best-years-in-history.html

The above is some spotty nosed silly cunt who writes his personal opinions for the telegraph after inhaling his entire christmas stock of hippy crack.

The reality is somewhat different....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/millions-of-britons-struggling-to-feed-themselves-and-facing-malnourishment-9946627.html

The above is some spotty nosed silly cunt who writes his personal opinions for the telegraph after inhaling his entire christmas stock of hippy crack.

The reality is somewhat different....http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/millions-of-britons-struggling-to-feed-themselves-and-facing-malnourishment-9946627.html

Never heard of him before.