You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

Am I right in understanding that Cable is basically saying

"Like the pensions that we sorted for ourselves, the 'Baby Boom' generation, and the debt we have left you with. Student debt is nothing to worry about now. Because it's not our problem. So when it fails we will either be too old or dead to be held responsible"

He's basically saying he couldn't give a fuck. Much like Royal Mail.

The smug, sweaty, hateful, whalecunt was on QT last night looking like the twat that got the cream doughtnut. The non MP on there (an author, I think) kept asking him about privatising the NHS and he basically said "doesn't matter if its privatised". She pointed out that having people that only care about profit in charge is quite an important distinction. he proceeded to shit his not inconsiderable pants, and David Dimbletory bailed him out by making an enormous hilarious joke of it all.

The smug, sweaty, hateful, whalecunt was on QT last night looking like the twat that got the cream doughtnut. The non MP on there (an author, I think) kept asking him about privatising the NHS and he basically said "doesn't matter if its privatised". She pointed out that having people that only care about profit in charge is quite an important distinction. he proceeded to shit his not inconsiderable pants, and David Dimbletory bailed him out by making an enormous hilarious joke of it all.

I'd recorded it and was watching it when I posted about never tiring of punching the cunt. 

That's what does my head in about it and why it's really just a fucking charade, they seem to have lost the whole idea behind the programs name 'question time' as in answer the fucking questions put to you, dimbleby just allows them to bat them off into the long grass or swerve the questions altogether. The only time I can really ever remember him putting someone on the spot was with Kelvin Mackenzie a few years ago, he might aswell not fucking be there.

That's what does my head in about it and why it's really just a fucking charade, they seem to have lost the whole idea behind the programs name 'question time' as in answer the fucking questions put to you, dimbleby just allows them to bat them off into the long grass or swerve the questions altogether. The only time I can really ever remember him putting someone on the spot was with Kelvin Mackenzie a few years ago, he might aswell not fucking be there.

Even Jabba the Hutt told him he doesn't run the show, they say what they want and he occasionally attempts to keep them on track. 

He's a Tory cunt, that's the issue.

Did you see that thing on BBC3 (day before yesterday, 20:00, I think), with Owen Jones, some UKIP woman, that Indian businessman that I believe is on Dragon's Den, and some other politician?

It was much better. Slightly less formal, and with more questions from the audience. 

...just googled it -

Free Speech

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04kzzl2/free-speech-series-3-episode-7

Anyone watch Panorama, On The Breadline? I went to school with Jason the bloke on a zero hours contract. Troubled kid, always in trouble and spent a lot of time inside.

Sounds like his problems are all Nick Clegg's fault. Time travelling Lib Dems strike again.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like his problems are all Nick Clegg's fault. Time travelling Lib Dems strike again.

Ha ha, it's not even the lib dems fault it's YOURS!

He was a little bastard to be honest, broke into a house near school once and smeared shit all over the walls. Then a few years later seemed to have a love for starting fires whilst finding smack a little too moreish.

Ha ha, it's not even the lib dems fault it's YOURS!

He was a little bastard to be honest, broke into a house near school once and smeared shit all over the walls. Then a few years later seemed to have a love for starting fires whilst finding smack a little too moreish.

To think this fine upstanding citizen cannot get a job on a permanent salaried basis, and has to resort to a zero hours contract, and it's all the fault of the government, of course.

Any views on the Nhs reforms, midwives strike?

Should I have a view on NHS reforms? I'm not one of these people pretending I'm an expert in what the NHS reforms mean. I highly doubt you know much about them beyond what you've been spoonfed by those with an interest in doing them down. If they're good enough for Shirley Williams, they're good enough for me. Although our GPs still earn twice as much as they do in France, so still room for plenty more reform.

• Downvote 1

To think this fine upstanding citizen cannot get a job on a permanent salaried basis, and has to resort to a zero hours contract, and it's all the fault of the government, of course.Should I have a view on NHS reforms? I'm not one of these people pretending I'm an expert in what the NHS reforms mean. I highly doubt you know much about them beyond what you've been spoonfed by those with an interest in doing them down. If they're good enough for Shirley Williams, they're good enough for me. Although our GPs still earn twice as much as they do in France, so still room for plenty more reform.

Do you base your life on what Shirley fucking Williams thinks?

The Nhs reforms are not all about doctors pay.

Nice of you to take the piss out a troubled kid who has now found himself a job but not all people on Zero hour contacts are former troubled teenagers although stereotyping people on Zero hour contacts as the dregs of society seems to suit your blinkered view of the world.