You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Quite why then you had this fantastic idea and felt you should keep it to yourself is a mystery to me? I didnt accuse you of taking the credit, you tried to do that, that much is clear.

You don't seem able to grasp what I'm saying. I kept it to myself because, unlike you, I can think without having to blert it out. It's not a fantastic idea, it's stupidity. That's why I thought about it for two seconds and instantly dismissed it as lunacy. Not something I want to 'try' to take credit for. It's all yours. You can congratulate yourself about it, you do it with every other half-wit idea you have.

The implications are massive whatever happens, so no distinction there. Thats retarded.

Yeah, I didn't think you'd have a fucking clue about the implications of what you were suggesting. Hence my questioning.

You don't seem able to grasp what I'm saying. I kept it to myself because, unlike you, I can think without having to blert it out. It's not a fantastic idea, it's stupidity. That's why I thought about it for two seconds and instantly dismissed it as lunacy. Not something I want to 'try' to take credit for. It's all yours. You can congratulate yourself about it, you do it with every other half-wit idea you have.

Yeah, I didn't think you'd have a fucking clue about the implications of what you were suggesting. Hence my questioning.

No one does. Except you, you dick.

Its not stupid, the current policies are stupid, as are the Labour alternative and the none alternative you offer.

So the fraud of stealing the states money and gambling it on high risk investments doesnt actually count as crime?

Probably because that money was only going to be used to save the lives and keep that pesky proletariat's head above the poverty line and allow them to do oiky things like pay for their sprogs shoes and clothes rather than just using the extremely practical Hessian Sack material instead.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Aye. Labour are a disgrace.

To say the wheels have come off would be an understatement. In fact, they've come off, bounced into an orphanage, killed all the kids, started a fire in the adjacent nuclear plant and mutated everybody within a 250 mile radius.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Ah, youve turned into a left wing version of sd.

Empty pillock. You could hav put up but u choose to shut up. Telling.

Dennis, I've recently written a massive essay about the future of British, American and Western politics. I really don't care if you think I'm empty or don't have ideas. You're just a bloke on a forum to me; I'm not out to get your approval.

I know blurting about fifty words on a forum about not paying debt might be deep to you, and you might class yourself as a radical thinker, but you're just a bit of a fanny who occasionally says something bizarre enough to make people laugh.

Anyway, I'm off to watch the match. Enjoy your self-indulgent response.

Er self indulgent? You wish. Sorry, 'Ive written a massive essay' is unlikely to fool anyone reading that. Its a hilarious response though.

Its nothing to do with my approval.

I have asked you a very simple question SD, I mean Nn.

And because you dont have any suggestions you desperately point out that you have written an article about the future of western politics. The question is economic and Ive asked you for any ideas how you would deal with it not what you think might happen.

Further I asked you why you reject my idea, when you thought of it first and considered it for two seconds.

Id say your response is pretty empty, half amusing face palm picture aside.

I could point out that Ive made a cup of tea and say Im not after your approval and then take evasive action myself to a question but I tend to put up and engage with people. Ever thought about fucking off to rawk?

Youd do well for yourself on there, everyone would think u were ace?

As for making inferences about my motives, which is actually to open and provoke discussion rather than anything to do with my ego or need to fellate myself, Id hope people had realised that by now and I think most people do. I want people to ask questions they never considered before, I am a radical thinker you just read the guardian and take your cue from it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Awesome?

Bill and ted and the whole of 1990s california will not be happy you plagerising their words without crediting them.

Sad man. Fuck off if u dont want to debate troll.

What's to debate? Do you really expect me to reply to 'oh, I mean NV' and 'you get everything from the Guardian'? You're childish and, to be quite honest, beneath my level of interest. Until you've actually got something to say, properly, there's very little to debate.

I asked you a question. What are the ramifications of a nation refusing to pay back debt. There's several examples or countries either refusing or unable to pay back debt. That should be easy picking for somebody as utterly brilliant as you claim to be. Until you actually come up with some answers to that, it's hard to have a 'debate'. The sad thing is that the depth of your knowledge goes little further than repeating the views of smarter people. It's a bit boring.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Come on boys, stick to the Cameron hating.

Cameron is such a fucking cunt. So is Osborne. So is Boris. Eton and Oxford should hang their heads in shame at producing three massive cunts. The fact that they're running the country and/or one of the biggest financial capitals in the world is quiet simply beyond a joke.

I pointed out Argentina and Brasil you goalpost changing fuckwit. Its clear you have nothing to add. I sure am beneath you watching you fall flat. Forget it dunn, its clear you are avoiding/trolling as I said when I have time I will do a full thread on the subject when I have the time plus a poll. I expect you to stay the fuck out of it if its beneath you.

Just saw Newsnight's economics/politics bloke saying in terms of overall decline and devaluing of Sterling Britain's economy has actually shrunk by 20%, and that more radical measures are needed than the present political climate 'will allow'.

Fucking hell, make of that what you will.