You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for those fucking horns to start blowing. I'm gonna turn the TV right up to piss the neighbors off and to drown out the sound of my missus constantly whinging about the amount of Football on the TV!! Love it.

Run it through the surround sound....even better !!

They don't bother me that much any more. I think because it's a constant drone I find it easy to just phase them out.

Yeah, if it was intermittent it'd be well annoying, but a constant buzz is quite alright. Actually, I was surprised how unannoying they were, since this thread and the sandy vaginas within it had led me to believe they were close to unbearable. Bizarro.

I like them, its their country they can do what they want. Better than that brass band and "england till I die"

I'd prefer the band (and I loathe that band with a passion.) as they aren't on all the way through. Saying that though I don't hate the horns, it's their thing and if it makes them happy fair enough. I just turn the volume down on the tv, but it'll probably be annoying in the pub. And how managers communicate with their players I have no clue. You can hardly ever hear the other teams fans either which sucks a decent bit. I'm not hugely bothered though, being able to watch the match is by far the main thing.

One bonus though is that what we just saw is as bad as it'll get, right? Their home team in the biggest stadium, so it should be mostly cooler from here on out. Agreed that you get used to it though, you kind of just switch off and concentrate on the game more after a while.

And I have a tiny bit of respect for our band now as they played the A-Team tune against Mexico, not heard them do that before and it made me smile/chuckle.