You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cisse

Brownie

Cisse actually uses the Forum on the site :sniff:

(Translated) Adamski: Djibril came for a chat here last week, and he said he was planning to launch his own fashion label. He's setting it up with a friend of his, and it will be called Klubb 9. If you like it, tell all your friends, if not, tell all your ennemies... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

(Then)

Well he doesn't come here very often, but if you want I can alert you when he does. If you have a mobile, I can send you a text or something. If you'd like me to do that, let me know.

Why do you want him to shave his beard? He looks great I think...

You know, he's very passionate about fashion. He's always got different hair styles, clothing...you'll see!

He's a bit like our Freddie Ljungberg (Mr big socks in his boxer shorts!!) icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

(Adamski) ,m only joking,you girls know more about fashion than i do. Fair deuce to him. We abal Xavier here for a while so we're used to it and Le Tallec

yeah but I mean, he's REALLY different from all of those. You'll see for yourself when he comes to Anfield.

You would have laughed last week, as we joked about having seen his underpants on a TV show. Djibril laughed and said "ok, do you have a webcam? where do I start with the trip tease?" icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

(Adamski appears to be another Liverpool supporter).

So if we want to know how good Cisse is we can ask him. Also if this is accurate soon LFC will look like one big gay bar. :sniff:

Seen some of his goals on his official site - looks pretty damn good. Great technique involved. I've heard he's fast and strong too (although without seeing him in a full game I can't really comment). Too many good goals on there for them to be a fluke. He will be a good player.

I've just found his official site http://www.djib-cisse.com/I didn't know Auxerre had an 'Ultra' following. I didn't know the French took football that seriously! :sniff: I can't seem to get the site working but you can use the forum and hope somebody speaks English.

in a lot of foreign contries ultra's aren't actually hooligans, they're just a group of organised supporters who sing and go to games together - super supporters if you like. certainly when we were over there last year, we saw no evidence of anything like that.

nah I agree, it was good over there, and if anything, the singing and scarf swapping between the two sets of fans at the end was a nice touch.

and the cafe place we were in had "ricard day" where it was free ricard for an hour then a shot for a euro. did the job on me anyway!

we weren't lucky enough to find that place, but we got p1sed on the bus from paris anyway, so we were steaming when we got to auxerre!