You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NP must be psychic as this is 15 minutes in on ESPN...LIVE!

And ESPN the dopey cunts are calling 22Pastore Aguero. Aguero is on the bench

What a spectacularly shit night of commentary first from ITV and now from these Yank clowns

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant thread NP, and the best match commentary EVER! I, of course, tried to rep you but have to spread the love first.

2 questions: 1. When you said you were gonna give the Argies a lesson, did you mean in how to bend over and get raped on a footy pitch? 2. Didn't Paul Salteri used to play in the prem? Fulham was it?

1- Well, you have to be hopeful. Cape Verde held Portugal 0-0 today. I don't even know where, or what, Cape Verde is. In 1994 we drew Brazil 1-1 in the Brazilians last warm up match.

2- Spurs and Fulham and was a Bundesliga champion with Bremen.

At least that twerp Radzinski is no longer around.

Still 5-0 with 3 mins left.

Come on Manual Noreiga, blow this match over.

And ESPN the dopey cunts are calling 22Pastore Aguero. Aguero is on the bench

What a spectacularly shit night of commentary first from ITV and now from these Yank clowns

Sounds like someone finally knocked his drum...

1- Well, you have to be hopeful. Cape Verde held Portugal 0-0 today. I don't even know where, or what, Cape Verde is. In 1994 we drew Brazil 1-1 in the Brazilians last warm up match.

2- Spurs and Fulham and was a Bundesliga champion with Bremen.

At least that twerp Radzinski is no longer around.

Still 5-0 with 3 mins left.

Come on Manual Noreiga, blow this match over.

No chance of a late comeback then........?

I'll have to rely on some of the other Canadians to give me some advice then. Cheers anways NP. Think I will pass on the 60 year old bar scene thing. Ever so slightly too old for me!

Isn't Alan Sex from Canada?

Cain, TSO and Alan Sex meeting up.

Now that would be brilliant.

Di Maria and Aguero's goals were quality.

As is Maradona's beard.

Di Maria's was nice.

The beard: I love it. Makes him look unpredictable, emotional, father figure, revolutionary, visionary, mad, passionate al at once. It goes with the double diamond studs as well.

Love to see them win it all but I think Maradona is not the most stable of characters and the team will implode under the weight of his legend. It must be hard to play for a man that is held in higher esteem than Jesus in that country.

But the beard. It is magnificient.

Are Canadians good at any sports the world actually gives a shit about? Genuine question.

We had a good tennis player...uhh...Greg something or other...

Oh, and the boxer Lennox...

Shit... no better than that manc twat.

Does anyone care aboot ice hockey?

neko- I think the Venezuela match is on Sportsnet if you can take the Gerry and Craig show.

I cannot reiterate how much the beard is ruling. It is magnifico. It will consume the world. I think it will lead Argentina to the World Cup.

I think Mandela will caress it with his two hands and kiss Maradona on the day of the Final. It's going to make Invictus look like a fairy tale.

I have the strange urge to drink Cuban rum and smoke a cigar.