You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dutch world cup left in tatters

RP you don't half talk some shyte.

Ah it's fungus and Redknight being the only two people on the site that have something against what I just said. How predictable. Maybe try harder getting a rise out of me next time. Have a good night the pair of you. Sorry for trying to point something out that I thought was for the benefit of the site.

Oh I know I'm a twat, massive one. Never bothered me though. Go to the pub, lad.

You know what bud, forget it. You've been a Red way longer than I have and you'll always be more of a Red than me. To you and fungus : I'm sorry for being such a codhead dick. To Dave U : thankyou for having me even though I was such a prick a while back. RedKnight, Fungus : just please...don't give new Reds so much shit. Give them time. Give them time to express themselves in words, some of them really love the club. Yes, I've been a dickhead a lot, but please don't judge future members as being anything like myself. Will post in matchthreads every now and then, but I cannot be arsed with all the other stuff, have got a life to sort out. (like we all have.)

TLW : you are fucking awesome, don't let Rafa bashing get the better of you, because most of you are extremely intelligent people, that's what makes this site the best. Don't be fucking daft, use your heads and have patience.

Later all.

Oh : and by the way - even though I've said it already in so many words : never forget how much of a sound lad Dave U is, and don't clog the guys site up with shit. Love you all. YNWA.

To be honest, I have absolutely no fucking idea who Bolshie Bastard is.

I typed shyte by accident - it was supposed to say shite (I also wrote wolrd instead of world - I apologise if my lack of typing ability fucks up your world).

On topic, if you think Babel has done enough to deserve a special place in our thoughts because he "tried towards the end of our fucked up season" then that's fine. Personally, I think, he's shite (or even shyte).

Soto takes another victim. That's what I'm calling you after seeing your TLW footy exploits by the way RK. You rock that ponytail.

I had the choice between hairband and tieing my hair back, and as soon as I tied my hair back everyone started calling me Soto. Hadn't shaved for a week either just to add to the comparison. I don't mind but I wish I'd gone hair down, Aquilani style.

• 3 weeks later...