You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dutch world cup left in tatters

Ryan Babel is today set for scans on a training injury which could threaten his World Cup dream, according to reports.

The 23-year-old was taken to hospital in Austria last night after damaging his hamstring at Holland's pre-World Cup training camp.

If the problem proves serious, it could be the second time Babel has missed out on a major tournament due to injury.

In 2008 he broke his ankle just weeks before the European Championships in Austria and Switzerland.

Last night Babel told fans of his Twitter page: "Disappointing day of course. But hey, don't worry. I have confidence that it will be ok."

Holland's opening Group E game is against Denmark in Johannesburg on June 14

Babel injury reports - Liverpool FC

Damn! I hoped that having a good wolrd cup would raise his value to around £27.50 because he always tries when playing for Holland.

At least there's no way his value can go down based on shyte performances.

What the fuck. Are you doing this on purpose? I almost feel like calling the lynch mob. "Shyte"? Bolshie Bastard, is that you?

*facepalm*

You big fat meff. :(

And Babel tried towards the end of our fucked up season. He's not 'evil', or 'lazy'. I can't wait to get back out to pub and get shot of the shit we're waffling about at the moment. Roll on the new season, even with Rafa it can't be much worse than what we're talking about at the moment.

Edited by Red Phoenix

And?

Ah nothing. Just a wind up merchant using several different accounts for a laugh, nothing a mod would care about! Yer big fruitcake.

Actually I don't really care, just pointing it out but probably more than usual as I'm drunk. Off back out shortly though so luckily I won't be here for long.

COME ON SAMUEL.

*sniffs air*

Carry on like this and I sense another Phoenix banning.

Erm, what? You're totally going over the top. What the fuck have I just said in the last few posts to warrant a ban? I was trying to point out that that might be Bolshie, and I thought he wasd a tit and a wind up guy? Nice wind up attempt, and if not, almosty everyone else here will see that you're just being a twat. Erm, have a good night? Buzzkill must be your middle name.

Later.