You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is purest essence of mong

I've read this back in my mind a few times now and whenever I do all I picture is John Terry holding up a small fancy looking bottle of aftershave, and then a husky voiced women does a voiceover and says exactly what you've written.

So are you suggesting that Drogba is Unlimited as a footballer?

Well, no. Because that doesn't actually make sense.

What I am saying is that anyone who describes Dider Drogba has having "limited technique" is a mong.

So you're a mong. That's what I'm saying. Because you are.

And Torres has had plenty of games for us when he's been shit because of his sulking and whining and his moaning.

you can close your eyes to that if you want, but no player is perfect, not even Torres.

Yet you won't admit that Drogba is 'limited' - strange that eh?

Just keep shouting louder and louder to try and drown out the logic - it might work for you one day.

Bye

Well, no. Because that doesn't actually make sense.

What I am saying is that anyone who describes Dider Drogba has having "limited technique" is a mong.

So you're a mong. That's what I'm saying. Because you are.

By suggesting that I'm wrong to say Drogba is "limited" in his technique is therefore to suggest I'm wrong as he is "Unlimited" as a footballer.

In this reply you've admitted that's not the case - Make your fucking mind up.

Is drogba unlimited as a footballer or does he have limits?

Oh, now all players are limited. If you're wrong just redefine the whole world such that you're not. Nice technique.

Stop burbling - don't be getting upset because I have a different opinion to you. I stated that Drogba is limited - he (and you) said that I was wrong.

What's your point - IS DROGBA LIMITED OR UNLIMITED as a footballer?

By suggesting that I'm wrong to say Drogba is "limited" in his technique is therefore to suggest I'm wrong as he is "Unlimited" as a footballer.

In this reply you've admitted that's not the case - Make your fucking mind up.

Is drogba unlimited as a footballer or does he have limits?

Oh shut the fuck up, you tedious halfwit

Guest ShoePiss
Stop burbling - don't be getting upset because I have a different opinion to you. I stated that Drogba is limited - he (and you) said that I was wrong.

no no, no no no no, no no there's no limit.

He's one of the best strikers in the world.

Guest ShoePiss
Is TK-421 Momo?

He seems to have the right level of demented stupidity

TK-421 seems like a decent lad to me, nothing like momo.

Actually, in the past, I can see that I have been very unfair and insulting to Mr Logic. Sorry mate, compared to Kennys_Spell you're a good lad.

Burbling again - is that supposed to be an answer? You could just admit you're wrong but I don't believe you're big enough to do that.

Bye!

If you had £5m to spend would you choose:

Player A - Great technique, questionable attitude

or

Player B - Average technique, incredible workrate and mentality

Both cost £5m.

Aquilani

or

Kuyt.

I'd have neither. That said, claiming Kuyt's technique as average is probably pushing it.

Guest the boy
The man's a joke.

The man's won a La Liga, European Cup, UEFA Cup and FA Cup. The man's competed for major trophies almost year on year.

And what are you, Tom R?