You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Majority of the good passionate British players are non signable at the moment.

Well the ones in the positions we need.

Wingers - Lennon & Adam Johnson. Going Nowhere! Ashley Young? Too dear!

Unless he is talking about Shaun Wright Phillips, Bobby Zamora, Matthew Upson, Carlton Cole etc

The kind of Young British players I'd want is Baines, Shawcross, Adam Johnson, Jack Rodwell, Agbonlahor.

No chance like.

Oh and Drogba is unplayable when he wants to be. Such a player..

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
His mentality is questionable, no ?

Poshibility. He reminds me of a certain poster we both know, couldn't be ??

Majority of the good passionate British players are non signable at the moment.

Well the ones in the positions we need.

Wingers - Lennon & Adam Johnson. Going Nowhere! Ashley Young? Too dear!

Unless he is talking about Shaun Wright Phillips, Bobby Zamora, Matthew Upson, Carlton Cole etc

The kind of Young British players I'd want is Baines, Shawcross, Adam Johnson, Jack Rodwell, Agbonlahor.

No chance like.

Oh and Drogba is unplayable when he wants to be. Such a player..

He means the Shelveys and Danny Wilson's when he says that.

Drogba is a phenomenal footballer and is 1 of only maybe 3 or 4 players in the world who, when on his very top form, is actually unplayable.

I disagree - but thats alright I respect your opinion, I won't be shouting louder and louder to try and get you to change that opinion.

I just think that Drogba with his ability and goalscoring prowess should be unplayable in every game. I believe it's his attitude that prevents this. Sulking, arguing, whinging.

It's a Disgwace!!!

I put that down to attitude - he should always want to be unplayable.

And he usually is!

no player is utterly unplayable in every game! That's impossible. You're just making yourself look silly now.

i saw Messi have a dire hame against inter Milan. Is his attitude now up for questioning?

And I'm not being funny, if you want to look for questionable attitudes at times, then look no further than our very own Mr Torres.

Warnock wasn't good enough for us when he was here.

A few years of making mistakes that no one really cares about and playing every week has improved him. I still wouldn't have him here. His positioning is shit and he's 28, so it's not gonna improve.

And Gerrard in particular. When he's up for it he too is unplayable. We've not seen it once this season though.

I have no idea what the context of Tom R post is but to suggest that Torres has had bad games for us due to sulking, arguing and whinging is just fucking stupid.

How many poor games has Torres had because he just can't be arsed?

How many poor games has Drogba had because he just can't be arsed?

I'd say the ration has to be at least 1:10 in favour of Torres.

Gerrard has put in a couple of shite performances this season but they're the exception rather than the rule - not the case for Drogba.

Do remember, at no point have I said Drogba isn't a great goalscorer.

I disagree - but thats alright I respect your opinion, I won't be shouting louder and louder to try and get you to change that opinion.

I just think that Drogba with his ability and goalscoring prowess should be unplayable in every game. I believe it's his attitude that prevents this. Sulking, arguing, whinging.

It's a Disgwace!!!

........going down and rolling around on the floor like he has been shot when somebody breathes on him, getting sent off in a Champions League final for hitting someone with his handbag................

You said he was limited in technique as a footballer. Now you are trying to re-trench by saying it's only his attitude letting him down. Make your fucking mind up or ... and this may be an utterly foreign concept to you, but it's worth a try .... admit you were fucking wrong!

I have no idea what the context of Tom R post is but to suggest that Torres has had bad games for us due to sulking, arguing and whinging is just fucking stupid.

How many poor games has Torres had because he just can't be arsed?

How many poor games has Drogba had because he just can't be arsed?

I'd say the ration has to be at least 1:10 in favour of Torres.

Gerrard has put in a couple of shite performances this season but they're the exception rather than the rule - not the case for Drogba.

Do remember, at no point have I said Drogba isn't a great goalscorer.

no, you said he was limited technically, which is even worse.

We had better players than City, Villa, Villa and Spurs before last season and we had better players than them at the start of this season as well.

The reason we are shit has fuck all to do with the players we have.

exactly...totally agree

im finding it hard to understand why so many supporters believe the mess on the pitch is down to the yanks...with the money rafas had we shouldnt be in this pile of shite were in....he has wasted millions and millions on players...