You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The mighty Lucas Leiva.

Code

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurpleNose
The best thing is to win. Afterwards, we have to try and make a good event and a show for everybody. But the first option is to win the game." [/quoteIT]

Personally I could not care less about how either Lucas or his family feels about it even if I tried really,really hard.

The sooner he is sold to avoid him getting any more playing time the better it is, but this thread was not really aimed at him like I have pointed out around five times already.

Some things are more difficult to understand for some than others though, so that fits in well in a thread were Lucas is mentioned.

Then who was the thread aimed at with a title of "The Mighty Lucas Leiva"?

could you not have just called it "The Brazil World Cup Squad" and then made your observations regading Lucas within the Thread. instead of being antagonistic and attention seeking?

just an observation like. I mean if you had it might even have saved you the efforts of having to repeat yourself on 5 seperate occasions.

Haven't read all the posts in this thread, so pardon me if this was covered before. :whoops:

Lucas missing the WC means he would be here for the preseason training AND will definitely be the key man in our Europa league qualifier. :wallbutt: :wallbutt:

Clearly playing in such a poor Liverpool team has ruined his chances of playing in the World Cup.

If I was him, I'd be getting my agent to start looking for a move to a club that is more suited to his talents and will give him a chance to prove himself to Dunga, and perform on the world stage.

He's been a faithul servant to Liverpool, but we're holding him back and it isn't fair.

He`s not even the next Kleberson but still our genius manager and some of our genius supporters thinks he`s good enough to play week in week out for our team.

That's such a silly remark to make - it's laughable.

Lucas is Lucas and Lucas is who we've got, he's not Kaka.

If we had the £70 Mill available to buy Kaka the Leeches wouldn't even allow us to speak to Real about getting him - half of that money would be spent on "the stadium consultancy" and the rest would pay down the debt. The reason we have lucas is because potential was seen and it was decided to take a chance on him, I'm sure no one could have imagined him playing all but three games this season. In fact I'm pretty sure that had Alonso stayed he would have been lucky to play three games.

For someone who's just turned 23 to be voted "LFC YOUNG player of the year" speaks volumes to me about just how much the Leeches have cut our squad to the bone. 19/20 year olds should be winning "Young player of the year" not 23 year olds. That we don't have that quality at that age group is massively (not exclusively) down to the Leeches and their transfer budget policy.

The fact that he doesn't get a game for Brazil is a stupid thing to have a go at the lad for.

Just stupid!

Look at the other thread linked in this thread and you might understand its more a dig at those clueless fuckers who think Lucas is a seasoned international for Brazil, 19 games did Spy Bee say he had started, christ on a bike I say.

And I accepted that I had made a mistake you massive fucking knobhead. You're not a Liverpool fan you! You're just a Code72 fan, and a cunt!

There's no need for this thread. You're a waste of oxygen and a real forum cancer.

I think considering the lack of midfield strength he is unlucky not to be in the squad actually, but then managers pick their own squads with their own ideas. Look at Capello for instance.

But you're not here to debate the merits of it are you? You're not here to talk about how Brazil will line up and play, you're just here, once again to be a massive massive dickhead!

And I accepted that I had made a mistake you massive fucking knobhead. You're not a Liverpool fan you! You're just a Code72 fan, and a cunt!

There's no need for this thread. You're a waste of oxygen and a real forum cancer.

I think considering the lack of midfield strength he is unlucky not to be in the squad actually, but then managers pick their own squads with their own ideas. Look at Capello for instance.

But you're not here to debate the merits of it are you? You're not here to talk about how Brazil will line up and play, you're just here, once again to be a massive massive dickhead!

You need to say what you mean - it's no good sitting on the fence like this. ;)

Ah the fountains of knowledge speak again.

Nice.

And yes I`m probably a cunt since I dont let now nothing fools get away with their mistakes, but if we do, how will they ever learn?

No, it's just that most of your posts are pitiful. That's all. One could add that they are also poorly formulated, lack coherent thought, and more often than not are bitter about something. But that's just why they are pitiful...