You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The mighty Lucas Leiva.

Code

Christ as usual people jumping all over this thread basically telling us if we dont rate Lucas we may aswell be calling him a cunt.

The only person who was taking the piss out of him on this thread was Code. And all he did was make a snidey fucking thread title and make a few snidey digs no worse than some other shite u'd see on here.

I'm sick and tired of people getting grief for stating the obvious.

Hes not good enough.

Fuck me, did you even read that back to yourself before you posted it?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester United defender Rafael da Silva and Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva have been included in new Brazil coach Mano Menezes' first squad.

Rafael and Lucas were the only Premier League players named for the 10 August friendly against the United States.

Just four players in Menezes's squad - Dani Alves, Ramires, Thiago Silva and Robinho - played for Brazil at the World Cup in South Africa.

Rafael has yet to be capped by Brazil, though Lucas has played three times.

In all there are 11 debutants in Menezes's 24-man squad for the game in New Jersey - with five Santos players in the party, though Robinho ends his loan spell with the Brazilian club on 4 August before his return to Manchester City.

Either Hernanes of Sao Paulo or fellow midfielder Sandro of Internacional will drop out of the 24-man squad, depending on which team wins the Copa Libertadores semi-final between the two sides.

Menezes, who succeeds Dunga as coach, was appointed by the Brazilian Football Federation on Saturday after a spell in charge of Corinthians.

Brazil, who will host the 2014 World Cup, sacked Dunga after their quarter-final exit at the World Cup in South Africa earlier this month.

Goalkeeper: Jefferson (Botafogo), Renan (Avai), Victor (Gremio)

Defenders: Andre Santos (Fenerbahce), Dani Alves (Barcelona), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Rafael da Silva (Manchester United), David Luis (Benfica), Henrique (Racing Santander), Rever (Atletico Mineiro), Thiago Silva (AC Milan)

Midfielders: Carlos Eduardo (Hoffenheim), Ederson (Lyon), Paulo Henrique Ganso (Santos), Hernanes (Sao Paulo), Jucilei (Corinthians), Lucas Leiva (Liverpool), Ramires (Benfica), Sandro (Internacional)

Forwards: Alexandre Pato (AC Milan), Andre (Santos), Diego Tardelli (Atletico Mineiro), Neymar (Santos), Robinho (Santos, on loan from Manchester City)

Good to see our acting captain back in the squad. Wouldn't suprise me if he captained the team for this match.

1233801094_hT8Max.jpg

BBC Sport - Football - Brazil call up Rafael and Lucas for US friendly

Who? Jesus Fuck? I've never heard of him before. Silverlining must be able to enlighten you, especially if he has some hate left.

He is a bottomless pit of hate - or at least a shrill imitation of it. I don't now his first target, or all of them, but I remember his Koptalk campaign of derision against Crouch whom he called "Lurch" (until he became LFC's and England's fastest scorer) and then against Sissoko whom he liked to call "stupid". He must be wetting himself with the talk on here of their potential return.

His obsessive ranting about Lucas is not the first time he has tried to ingratiate himself with some of the bully boys on here. One of the more stupid things he said is that he wanted Rafa sacked because of his support for Lucas. What a berk!

Fucking good on him. A pathetic thread to start with from supporter. Yes Code, you.

I`m not a fan of Lucas Leiva, I`m a fan of Liverpool.

And as I`ve pointed out the thread title was a dig at those who used the Brazilian international tag as something to big him up with not Lucas himself.

Only 4 of the players that played a part in the WC have been called up though so if he was not included in this one it would tell a story.

• 3 months later...