You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Did he say it was ?? has he inferred that at any point ?? what releavance does this have to his feelings on the manager ?? did you think this would sound good in your head to you and your friends ?? because you acknowledge the owners are a massive problem. If you want to defend Rafa defend him, tell us why he should still be the manager because to me it looks liek the argument is people want rafa to go because we finished 7th, played dire football all season and lost 19 games. You want him to stay because the onwers are cunts, or is that wrong ??

Al, all of his posts are cheap shots at Rafa. He seems more obsessed to talk about Rafa than he does the owners. Now I may be wrong but that's what his attitude points at. What do you mean by "it would sound good in your head to you and your friends"? I barely know anyone on here and you're one of the few I do know.

To the rest of your post, fine I won't reference the owners being the bigger problem but I still feel Rafa is the right man for us. He has experience of winning a League Title (Valencia twice) and despite what people think, he is one of the best tactical managers in the world. His biggest problem is his stubborness. I know our season has been a failure and I have said time and time again Rafa should take some of the blame but as I have always maintained, Rafa shouldn't take all the blame.

Back to Rafa, I want him to stay because:

• He knows this squad of players better than any other manager.
    He is still an influencial person and a brilliant tactician.
    He is very outspoken to our owners.
    He has worked on smalll budgets before (Valencia once again).
    It would cost a lot to sack him and his staff and it could leave a negative vibe throughout the squad.
    He owes us for the awful performances of our team this season.

I know he has fucked up this season Al but as I have said before, looking at the bigger picture is very important. I woud love to see Rafa here with new owners and a budget to buy players with. Is it too much to ask?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No.the likes of yoursef JG,Tom R,Ezekiel are vocal in wanting Benitez out (fair enough,you're entitled to your opinions).

The point I'm making (which seems to have gone over your head) in this, it's far easier to get rid of a Manager than Owners,so channel your bile towards the owners then direct all your venom at Benitez when they've gone

I've ignored you?

Please enlighten me?

Read your last sentence and you'll find I pretty much said what you've said.

I don't think I've been that vocal in wanting the manager out. Certainly not as vocal as the other posters you've listed me with there, but anyway. You said on here: http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/91125-lfc-chairman-must-deal-those-causing-damage.html; 'The quicker you and your Ilk realise that Rafa Benitez is NOT the Clubs major problem the better'. I quoted you and asked you whether you actually believed that people had this opinion, and you never replied. And in this thread you've said something similar.

Nobody believes Rafa's the clubs major problem though. Even those who want him out realise the owners are the biggest problem. But that doesn't mean we don't still want the manager out. So saying stuff like that is ridiculous. You say you were trying to make a different point and it 'went over my head', but you originally said something completely different to what you're saying now.

There's nothing to discuss in regards to the owners. Everyone knows they're cunts. There is no disputing that. So how are we meant to 'channel our bile' towards them? If there are any email campaigns or stuff like that, then that's different. So what would you have us do?

I don't think I've been that vocal in wanting the manager out. Certainly not as vocal as the other posters you've listed me with there, but anyway. You said on here: http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/91125-lfc-chairman-must-deal-those-causing-damage.html; 'The quicker you and your Ilk realise that Rafa Benitez is NOT the Clubs major problem the better'. I quoted you and asked you whether you actually believed that people had this opinion, and you never replied. And in this thread you've said something similar.

Nobody believes Rafa's the clubs major problem though. Even those who want him out realise the owners are the biggest problem. But that doesn't mean we don't still want the manager out. So saying stuff like that is ridiculous. You say you were trying to make a different point and it 'went over my head', but you originally said something completely different to what you're saying now.

There's nothing to discuss in regards to the owners. Everyone knows they're cunts. There is no disputing that. So how are we meant to 'channel our bile' towards them? If there are any email campaigns or stuff like that, then that's different. So what would you have us do?

There's a old saying in life,"be careful what you wish for"

Woo,name a replacement?

Guest PurpleNose
I know this game. Woo names one or more replacements and then loads of people pile on to say they're shit or would not take the job.

Usually because they're shit or wouldn't take the job.

Love him or hate him, there's only one person at the club who makes life difficult for the yanks. Undermining him eases their load. Just saying, like.

Love him or hate him, there's only one person at the club who makes life difficult for the yanks. Undermining him eases their load. Just saying, like.

Definitely true. In an ideal situation, there would be a clean sweep and we'd have new owners, a new chairman and a new manager, but obviously nothing is ideal at this club.

Guest PurpleNose
Let's not start that again, it went on for about two pages last time.

He's still shit.

You fancy him.

What?

Ok,we sack Benitez tomorrow,now YOU name another you we will attract with these pair of Cunts we have for owners.

Name names,I asked you last week to name names,I'm still waiting

Well I would, but that's perhaps the most incoherent sentence I've ever read, start again ??.

You've got it. You're probably shit, as well, but at least you want the job.

Well, many have named me as the Bill Shankly of Football Manager. Make of that what you will.

Al, all of his posts are cheap shots at Rafa. He seems more obsessed to talk about Rafa than he does the owners. Now I may be wrong but that's what his attitude points at. What do you mean by "it would sound good in your head to you and your friends"? I barely know anyone on here and you're one of the few I do know.

To the rest of your post, fine I won't reference the owners being the bigger problem but I still feel Rafa is the right man for us. He has experience of winning a League Title (Valencia twice) and despite what people think, he is one of the best tactical managers in the world. His biggest problem is his stubborness. I know our season has been a failure and I have said time and time again Rafa should take some of the blame but as I have always maintained, Rafa shouldn't take all the blame.

Back to Rafa, I want him to stay because:

He knows this squad of players better than any other manager.
    He is still an influencial person and a brilliant tactician.
    He is very outspoken to our owners.
    He has worked on smalll budgets before (Valencia once again).
    It would cost a lot to sack him and his staff and it could leave a negative vibe throughout the squad.
    He owes us for the awful performances of our team this season.

I know he has fucked up this season Al but as I have said before, looking at the bigger picture is very important. I woud love to see Rafa here with new owners and a budget to buy players with. Is it too much to ask?

If he wants to discuss Rafa more than the onwers that's his prerogative, John has been going the match for an awful long time, home and away, he knows more about our club than any fan I've ever met, and many, many, people will stand testament to that. He knows what the situation is with the owners, he doesn't need telling about by you or anybody.

Debate his opinions on Rafa but don't tell him or infer he should be more aware of the clubs ownership situation or more vocal about it, that's his decision. By all means post the above and tell us why you still believe in him but don't make it something it is not.

If he wants to discuss Rafa more than the onwers that's his prerogative, John has been going the match for an awful long time, home and away, he knows more about our club than any fan I've ever met, and many, many, people will stand testament to that. He knows what the situation is with the owners, he doesn't need telling about by you or anybody.

Debate his opinions on Rafa but don't tell him or infer he should be more aware of the clubs ownership situation or more vocal about it, that's his decision. By all means post the above and tell us why you still believe in him but don't make it something it is not.

Fair enough if he is a big red who goes to every game (I'm a bad wool whose been to one game) but the OP seemed to me to be a cheap shot at Rafa. And Al, by those posts I put on the first page I wasn't hoping to make people change their stance, I wasn't forcing them to listen to me but I was hoping they would listen to what I had to say and open their mind. John may be a nice person and i'd be happy to talk football with him but that OP was pathetic I felt.

The biggest problem with the Club is RBS.

If they'd had the balls to call the 2 cunts over the debt they'd be gone/going by now and we'd be having debates over the possible future owners instead of Benitez/Gerrard/Torres etc etc.

At least it would be more positive.