You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sack Rafa or keep Rafa?

Maldini

Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa

• sack him
    • keep him

Ask any supporter of any club that finished above Hull this season if they'd have Rafa as their manager.

Any of them!

Honestly, do it now. Ask someone in work or wherever you are now.

I have. And not a single one has said that they would have him. They all think he's a joke.

My boss is a Derby County supporter and even he has said he wouldn't have him as he couldn't be arsed with his stupid power games and his negative approach! haha

Derby County supporters are mocking him! And there are people emailing decent journos, slagging them off, and supporting him!

You have a boss? That's just wrong

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurpleNose
I'm sure he's aware that Tom has bummed his sister, mother, aunt, daughter, and niece.

Incest fanatic.

It's not irrelevant at all; Fergusons about turn was once in a lifetime material, the fact of the matter is that nobody at all outside of Anfield rates him, nobody at all that i know, not one single person.

It doesn't matter what anyone outside this club thinks! And I bet you didn't give a shite what they all thought in 2005-2009 did you?

So it's only scousers that count is it?

Sorry mate but you have lost me! Sorry for being a scouser and all that, but the question wasn't posed by me, I only answered it. I think you need to ask WaltonRed what his motives were. John101 has already answer for me!

You know what I'd love, what I'd really love, is for someone to ask the players who's fault the wreck of last season is, there would only be one name on there lips, I guarantee it.

Ah, the anfield mole again, if any players started to criticise the manager, letting out snippets like that, brifing to the press or fanzines or whatever, then surely all fans would be united agains the player, just like they were against Paul Ince ?

I mean, no decent, proper, Liverpool type players would go bitching bout the manager behind their backs would they ? No player is bigger than the club and all that.

Ah, the anfield mole again, if any players started to criticise the manager, letting out snippets like that, brifing to the press or fanzines or whatever, then surely all fans would be united agains the player, just like they were against Paul Ince ?

I mean, no decent, proper, Liverpool type players would go bitching bout the manager behind their backs would they ? No player is bigger than the club and all that.

They wouldn't need to it's clear the whole squad is compelely demoralised, and it's because of the negative tactics and training they have instilled in them by him, I'm sorry I can't add a bit more fuel to your dramtic little 'mole' speech.

It would need something fairly major for them to do that - something like they thought they were acting in the best interests of the club. Everyone has to do what is right by the club. Just ask Rafa.

It doesn't matter what anyone outside this club thinks! And I bet you didn't give a shite what they all thought in 2005-2009 did you?

Sorry mate but you have lost me! Sorry for being a scouser and all that, but the question wasn't posed by me, I only answered it. I think you need to ask WaltonRed what his motives were. John101 has already answer for me!

I never said it matters what they think, i'm simply making the observation that absolutely fucking NOBODY at all anywhere rates him.

I never said it matters what they think, i'm simply making the observation that absolutely fucking NOBODY at all anywhere rates him.

Surely this is just a case of timing. If you had asked them at the back end of last season im sure you would have got a very different view.

I'm not sure the view of opposing fans is any sort of basis to judge him on.

I just want it sorted one way or the other as im losing the fucking will to live

Where's the I don't care option? I'm not bothered if Rafa stays or goes. I think he'll leave for Juve as he basically can't work under the conditions the owners are offering him. We'll have a net profit summer no matter who is manager.

We have one major task this summer. Martin Broughton, over to you.

I've always found you to be balanced in your posting, even on the occasions when I disagree with what you're saying, so I can't quite believe that you've made that statement.

The guy will get a top job if he leaves, he's not going to end up at Blackburn or Bolton or the like...

Fair enough, but you didn't bring it into the discussion as an aside, you brought it in to the discussion as evidence for the prosecution!

Think about what you have just posted "absolutely fucking NOBODY at all anywhere rates him" and think what you would say If I said that I don't rate a manager who has achieved what Rafa has?

As Sandman said, you have always been level headed and fair with your criticism but can't agree with that!

maybe shouted down is the wrong phrase, but I've heard many people showing their displeasure towards those singing his name.

Did you not see the trouble at the end of teh match last week when some lads unfurled that banner in the box saying "rafa out"?

or do you just see what you want to fucking see? Shocker.

Open your eyes, man, the guys a dead duck and he's taking us down the shitter just as fast as the yanks.

none of them. I can see how fucking shit we've been for 2 years with my own eyes.

Why you can't is a mystery rivalled only by why people put beans on a fry up.

No offence but I don't need somebody from Leeds who has a upside down picture of bin laden with a cock on his head on his footy forum profile telling me the views of scousers who go the match!

It's not about whos opinion is more important or whatever. It's an observation about the support in the city.

I've always found you to be balanced in your posting, even on the occasions when I disagree with what you're saying, so I can't quite believe that you've made that statement.

The guy will get a top job if he leaves, he's not going to end up at Blackburn or Bolton or the like...

True that, its a sign of the times.

No offence but I don't need somebody from Leeds who has a upside down picture of bin laden with a cock on his head on his footy forum profile telling me the views of scousers who go the match!

I am a Scouser who goes to the match, you fucking prick!

There's a whole weerld outside Liverpewel and that u no lid.

Explore it. It's actually quite fucking brilliant!