You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sack Rafa or keep Rafa?

Maldini

Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa

• sack him
    • keep him

Rafa has had one bad season but overall has done a good job at liverpool, he knows more then anyone where the team is weak and if backed will look to add the right players.

He is also one of the best managers in the world and none of those mentioned to replace him are on his level, also atleast 1 of our key players would leave if he left (torres,mascherano) so it would be a backwards step getting rid of him.

Who told you that?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the sampling that I tend to actually hear talking about football, I'd suggest that it'd be overwhelmingly against Rafa. I was talking about this with someone not to long ago, and I can't really say that I've overheard people talking about Rafa in a positive way, in Liverpool, for a while now.

agree, does anyone actually speak to these RAWK types in real life?

Well I am a season ticket holder from Liberpool, and so are most of the lads I go with, and most of their mates as well.

And the majority of us want him to stay, all the lads who sit by me in the ground want him to stay!

And if anyone tried to shout me down for singing what I want to fucking sing I will fucking twat them!

Unless they are hard, then I will stop singing.

I'd like to see the split in terms of people who live in Liverpool and people who dont.

I'm not causing trouble there, i'd genuinly like to see the numbers

I can't for the life of me see what you would learn. What do you think the split would be and why do you suggest this might be so?

Well I am a season ticket holder from Liberpool, and so are most of the lads I go with, and most of their mates as well.

And the majority of us want him to stay, all the lads who sit by me in the ground want him to stay!

And if anyone tried to shout me down for singing what I want to fucking sing I will fucking twat them!

haha

That made be chuckle.

That's total fucking bollocks.

Almost everyone on here who wants him gone is a regular match going red or season ticket holder.

I've heard plenty of people getting shouted down for singing his name on the Kop this season as well.

Stop making out that the only onese who want him gone are "arm chair" fans.

I'd wager it's more likely to be the polar opposite actually. But it's not important anyway. he's still gotta go.

Thats funny mate, cos i've been singing his name on the kop all season and nobodys shouted me down.I never made any of my post up either so i'll go on what I hear when I go the match other than what 1 of the 'anti Rafa taliban' on the internet is saying.

How many is the majority? It could be 5-4 or 10-9 depending how many of you there are.

Guest PurpleNose

I'd wager its split down the middle.

Going the game really doesn't decide whether you support the manager or not for you.

I used to go, don't now, my view hasn't really changed. I know season ticket holders who want him gone, and some who want him to stay. Same goes for fans that don't go, local, national, and abroad.

Fucking nauseating this email thing. Why the fuck anyone thinks they have the right to speak for anyone else I don't know.

I'm not talking about going to the match at all. (as a lot of consistent matchgoers don't live in the city) So, don't even bring that into the conversation.

I simply mean that every single red that I've talked to away from people off this forum, that lives in Liverpool, wants Rafa out. I don't recall a single person who wanted Rafa to stay during this season.

I mean guys that I've chatted to at the gym, friends of friends, at university, watching the match at the pub, chatting in the queue at tesco, etc.

Thats funny mate, cos i've been singing his name on the kop all season and nobodys shouted me down.I never made any of my post up either so i'll go on what I hear when I go the match other than what 1 of the 'anti Rafa taliban' on the internet is saying.

maybe shouted down is the wrong phrase, but I've heard many people showing their displeasure towards those singing his name.

Did you not see the trouble at the end of teh match last week when some lads unfurled that banner in the box saying "rafa out"?

or do you just see what you want to fucking see? Shocker.

Open your eyes, man, the guys a dead duck and he's taking us down the shitter just as fast as the yanks.

I'm not talking about going to the match at all. (as a lot of consistent matchgoers don't live in the city) So, don't even bring that into the conversation.

I simply mean that every single red that I've talked to away from people off this forum, that lives in Liverpool, wants Rafa out. I don't recall a single person who wanted Rafa to stay during this season.

I mean guys that I've chatted to at the gym, friends of friends, at university, watching the match at the pub, chatting in the queue at tesco, etc.

There's even some weird secret society as well who want him out but still sing his name at the match!

There's even some on this very forum who are quite vocal about wanting him gone on here, but who still sing his name at the match!

i won't name these people, but you know who you are, and it's fucking weird.

That's surprising.

I live in the city too and i've talked to plenty of people who want him to stay.

That's surprising.

I live in the city too and i've talked to plenty of people who want him to stay.

so have I.

There's no correllation whatsoever, either way!

It's just more superfan fucking horse shit.

"eh, lid, you norra proper red if you don't support the manager at de match and email de media"

Fuck off.

Wankers.

I've got mates local who can only be arsed ave about 1 match every 3 seasons, I speak to OOT at the match who hardly miss a game home and away who's views would you rather listen to?

I've got mates local who can only be arsed ave about 1 match every 3 seasons, I speak to OOT at the match who hardly miss a game home and away who's views would you rather listen to?

none of them. I can see how fucking shit we've been for 2 years with my own eyes.

Why you can't is a mystery rivalled only by why people put beans on a fry up.

so have I.

There's no correllation whatsoever, either way!

It's just more superfan fucking horse shit.

"eh, lid, you norra proper red if you don't support the manager at de match and email de media"

Fuck off.

Wankers.

Other people are questioning that people in Liverpool want him to stay too, though.

Someone said they'd like to know where evryone came from who want him to stay. I assume that was saying that most in the city want him out, while mostly only OOT want him to stay.

haha

That made be chuckle.

Always a pleasure.

How many is the majority? It could be 5-4 or 10-9 depending how many of you there are.

It doesn't matter, it's irrelevant, just as the alternative argument was irrelevant! Most scousers I know want him to stay.

I know loads of fans of other clubs, as i imagine we all do, and not one of them i know wants to see him leave.

Again, Irrelevant! I was made up Fergie stayed on in 91

Keep him. I know it isn't the perfect scenario, but I still haven't seen one suggestion, realistic suggestion, for who we can really replace him with, especially since we'll STILL have no money to give whoever that would be.

It's like those fucking morons that expect the Tories to fix the economy. Where the hell do they expect them to pull the money from? Their arses?

No, no matter who is in charge the club is still a mess. Why go to the trouble to change the manager while the real parasites are still here? We'll never really know what Rafa can do with this club until we have owners who are willing to put money in to get money back. Until then, keep him.

Always a pleasure.

It doesn't matter, it's irrelevant, just as the alternative argument was irrelevant! Most scousers I know want him to stay.

Again, Irrelevant! I was made up Fergie stayed on in 91

It's not irrelevant at all; Fergusons about turn was once in a lifetime material, the fact of the matter is that nobody at all outside of Anfield rates him, nobody at all that i know, not one single person.

It's not about whos opinion is more important or whatever. It's an observation about the support in the city.

It's not about whos opinion is more important or whatever. It's an observation about the support in the city.

The other side of the card, is almost all of the overseas support that I know personally, and talk to often enough about the sport supported Rafa until about a month ago... so it's turned there.

That said, one of them still holds Rafa as the guy for the job.

Ask any supporter of any club that finished above Hull this season if they'd have Rafa as their manager.

Any of them!

Honestly, do it now. Ask someone in work or wherever you are now.

I have. And not a single one has said that they would have him. They all think he's a joke.

My boss is a Derby County supporter and even he has said he wouldn't have him as he couldn't be arsed with his stupid power games and his negative approach! haha

Derby County supporters are mocking him! And there are people emailing decent journos, slagging them off, and supporting him!