You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sack Rafa or keep Rafa?

Maldini

Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa

• sack him
    • keep him

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not if the replacement is even shitter.

We won't fucking know until we get the replacement in, Wilko. Being a coward because the replacement 'might do worse' is fucking ridiculous.

Rafa has proven that his style doesn't work in England, and he is totally unable to change. Our best football under him was when the team played against his 'control' game and fucking attacked teams, but instead of continue on that? We've gone back to the slow, stale, 'control', shit games, with no shots on target.

We would have pissed fourth with a different manager this season, I firmly believe.

It is time for him to go, I just don't enjoy watching Liverpool play anymore. We have to be one of the most boring teams in the league. I just get so frustrated when we play, with Rafa's obsession in controlling the games. We sometimes see glimpses of how we could play attacking, flowing football, but it is just not often enough. Half the time we cannot string two passes together.

I don't know who will be our next manager, but surely they couldn't do much worse. I think he has had enough chances and he isn't going to change. I don't hate Rafa, but I no longer believe in him.

Cant believe there are some dopes who want to keep him.

If he stays, dont start fucking moaning next season when you get what you sew.

Any need? And yes I know other posters are worse, but this is what gets my goat, dopes because we disagree, but had I said for instance that those who criticise Rafa aren't Liverpool fans I would get shouted down for criticising people with a different opinion.

It is not a hard concept, there are no facts in future predictions! Every single opinion on this thread and the whole fucking website is a subjective appraisal of the current situation, and that in turn forms the basis of all our predictions.

You can disagree without insults.

Sorry mate, not aimed at you! Getting a bit fed up with this, and more so because if Rafa does go are we supposed to forget being called a 'bellend' or a 'dope' a few months earlier?

Interesting that with a private poll whereby people can voice their honest opinion without the fear of the few very loud people on both sides dong stupid things like copying and pasting the list of names on one side and writing some dumb abusive comment under it, that the split is almost 50/50.

I suppose this comes from a number of angles such as people nervous of who will come in as maybe they will drag us further down, people are judging him on a number of seasons and not just this season; people who are desperate for someone new as they think we are at an all time low.

I was in block 202 for the Atleti game and the Rafa song was been sung loud and clear before and during the game, so it is not a case of everyone wanting him out. Although a 50/50 split in a fan base that is usually very patient like hours does show the lack of belief is there.

You know what I'd love, what I'd really love, is for someone to ask the players who's fault the wreck of last season is, there would only be one name on there lips, I guarantee it.

He couldn't give a fuck about any of us, so I don't give a fuck about him. And no amount of overly homoerotic Facebook groups or email campaigns will change that.

Bye fucking bye.

That's all ON THE PITCH related. And that's all down to one man and one man alone, and it isn't one of the owners.

Cant believe there are some dopes who want to keep him.

If he stays, dont start fucking moaning next season when you get what you sew.

Gerrard??

I'd like to see the split in terms of people who live in Liverpool and people who dont.

I'm not causing trouble there, i'd genuinly like to see the numbers

From the sampling that I tend to actually hear talking about football, I'd suggest that it'd be overwhelmingly against Rafa. I was talking about this with someone not to long ago, and I can't really say that I've overheard people talking about Rafa in a positive way, in Liverpool, for a while now.

Interesting that with a private poll whereby people can voice their honest opinion without the fear of the few very loud people on both sides dong stupid things like copying and pasting the list of names on one side and writing some dumb abusive comment under it, that the split is almost 50/50.

I suppose this comes from a number of angles such as people nervous of who will come in as maybe they will drag us further down, people are judging him on a number of seasons and not just this season; people who are desperate for someone new as they think we are at an all time low.

I was in block 202 for the Atleti game and the Rafa song was been sung loud and clear before and during the game, so it is not a case of everyone wanting him out. Although a 50/50 split in a fan base that is usually very patient like hours does show the lack of belief is there.

Well I can stand up and say I'm definitely not judging him on one season, I'm judging him on the past four and his failure to win anything. If people were judging him soley on last season they would have every right to as he has has failed to achieve the minimum expectations his job requires.

I'd like to see the split in terms of people who live in Liverpool and people who dont.

I'd like to see the split in terms of people who are dwarves and those who are very tall.

Calling anyone names on a simple poll like this is not helpful.

The results even for polls like this, though, can be misinterpreted depending on agenda. I would vote 'not sack him' rather than 'keep him', for reasons I've given above. My vote could easily be misinterpreted by those with an agenda to suggest I'm supporting his retention. I don't want him as manager when investment arrives, but I believe that will sort itself out if he's still here at that point. .

You know what I'd love, what I'd really love, is for someone to ask the players who's fault the wreck of last season is, there would only be one name on there lips, I guarantee it.

You mean "mine"? That's what should be on most of their lips anyway, our fantastic keeper excluded. Would be interested in his opinion though, and I doubt he'd only bollock Rafa tbh.

I echo the sentiments put forward by Maldini by the way. No point in changing just for the change, as long as we can't attract and fund a new manager.

"Nobody likes change". Another classic Ross quote that...

From the sampling that I tend to actually hear talking about football, I'd suggest that it'd be overwhelmingly against Rafa. I was talking about this with someone not to long ago, and I can't really say that I've overheard people talking about Rafa in a positive way, in Liverpool, for a while now.

You haven't heard people walking about talking about Rafa being great? That doesn't mean that loads don't want him to leave.

What about people who live in Liverpool who actualy go the match? I've heard plenty of scouse armchair fans say they wan't rid of Rafa, but not many that actualy go the match! Oh im all for Rafa being give another season myself.

Rafa has had one bad season but overall has done a good job at liverpool, he knows more then anyone where the team is weak and if backed will look to add the right players.

He is also one of the best managers in the world and none of those mentioned to replace him are on his level, also atleast 1 of our key players would leave if he left (torres,mascherano) so it would be a backwards step getting rid of him.

What about people who live in Liverpool who actualy go the match? I've heard plenty of scouse armchair fans say they wan't rid of Rafa, but not many that actualy go the match! Oh im all for Rafa being give another season myself.

That's total fucking bollocks.

Almost everyone on here who wants him gone is a regular match going red or season ticket holder.

I've heard plenty of people getting shouted down for singing his name on the Kop this season as well.

Stop making out that the only onese who want him gone are "arm chair" fans.

I'd wager it's more likely to be the polar opposite actually. But it's not important anyway. he's still gotta go.

Rafa has had one bad season but overall has done a good job at liverpool, he knows more then anyone where the team is weak and if backed will look to add the right players.

He is also one of the best managers in the world and none of those mentioned to replace him are on his level, also atleast 1 of our key players would leave if he left (torres,mascherano) so it would be a backwards step getting rid of him.

HAHA!

Torres will do a fucking dance when he finally goes, not leave!

And Mascherano is a gonner anyway, regardless.

So stop your scaremongering bullshit.