You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sack Rafa or keep Rafa?

Maldini

Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa

• sack him
    • keep him

Fair enough, but you didn't bring it into the discussion as an aside, you brought it in to the discussion as evidence for the prosecution!

Think about what you have just posted "absolutely fucking NOBODY at all anywhere rates him" and think what you would say If I said that I don't rate a manager who has achieved what Rafa has?

As Sandman said, you have always been level headed and fair with your criticism but can't agree with that!

I don't see it as evidence of anything, i see it as an observation, and it's true, i don't know one single non Liverpool fan who rates him, not one; you can and have made of that what you will. Evidence? 19 defeats in one season, guaranteeing 4th and coming 7th and the worst slop i've seen served up since Souness is what i would produce as evidence.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely loving this thread, there are people on here absolutely gutted that this poll is going the way it is going as well as the e-mail campaign or whatever it is.

Must admit I am shocked by the poll I would have said before today that this is the most anti Rafa forum I have been on especially after hearing so many times from people on here how the majority want him out. Well seems that is just another made up quote from the Anti Rafa Taliban(ART) and just shows they continually shout the most and the loudest, truth is most fans judging between other forum polls as well as this one want Rafa to stay. Rafa all the way for me.

Absolutely loving this thread, there are people on here absolutely gutted that this poll is going the way it is going as well as the e-mail campaign or whatever it is.

Must admit I am shocked by the poll I would have said before today that this is the most anti Rafa forum I have been on especially after hearing so many times from people on here how the majority want him out. Well seems that is just another made up quote from the Anti Rafa Taliban(ART) and just shows they continually shout the most and the loudest, truth is most fans judging between other forum polls as well as this one want Rafa to stay. Rafa all the way for me.

Ronnie, the fact that its a private poll invalidates the entire thing, really.

Why would anyone be gutted about a poll on a forum or an email campaign?

I find the email campaign absolutely cringeworthy and am pissed off good journalists are being called "anti Rafa" in emails "on behalf of all Liverpool supporters" but gutted? Whats there to be gutted about? It has no impact on anything, apart from pissing off good journalists and making our own supporters a laughing stock.

Depends on ownership. I think we do need a change and if we had new owners and could go shopping for a top calibre manager I’d vote for that. However, change for change’s sake is often a mistake. I don’t fancy Hodgson, O’Neill or Hughes and that’s the kind of market we’re in as long as the Yanks are in charge. I can also only imagine how Torres, Gerrard and Mascherano would feel if a manager of that ilk was appointed. In that situation I’d keep Rafa and hope that we’d give him as much backing as possible, both financially and politically.

Could you please explain?

Various polls in the past (The GF Animal Tournament comes to mind) showed that posters here had some Alternate Accounts at their disposal... which would/can alter the outcome drastically.

I'd, also, suggest that its likely that posters from other Forums whom normally don't contribute anything to the site's discussions would also come in and vote and skew our results.

This poll's intention was to see the TLW's bottom line on this issue, not be a pissing contest between sides.

The question was also not exactly clear, as some people have suggested otherwise: They want Rafa gone but don't want to pay out the money to sack him... so they'd keep him and let Juve pay us compensation get him, and such.

All in all... this poll was a failure for its intentions.

Various polls in the past (The GF Animal Tournament comes to mind) showed that posters here had some Alternate Accounts at their disposal... which would/can alter the outcome drastically.

So is it sack or keep that benefits from this?

I'd, also, suggest that its likely that posters from other Forums whom normally don't contribute anything to the site's discussions would also come in and vote and skew our results.

This poll's intention was to see the TLW's bottom line on this issue, not be a pissing contest between sides.

The question was also not exactly clear, as some people have suggested otherwise: They want Rafa gone but don't want to pay out the money to sack him... so they'd keep him and let Juve pay us compensation get him, and such.

All in all... this poll was a failure for its intentions.

Fair enough, that makes sense.

EDIT: You'd have to be pretty lame though if you were trying to hijack a fucking poll...

but Rafa's blame in this is larger than that of the owners.

You stupid clueless Cunt,

You should be frog marched at dawn, to be lined up against a firing squad and fuckin shot on sight.

No fuckin wonder the club's in the shit it's in when we've got fuckin clowns like you for FANS!!!!

According to the poll there are more people that want him to remain. Surely some mistake?

I want him gone, he's had long enough and still we're nowhere near to winning the title. In fact we're further away than ever. 7th fucking place. This is Souness-era mediocrity.

According to the poll there are more people that want him to remain. Surely some mistake?

I want him gone, he's had long enough and still we're nowhere near to winning the title. In fact we're further away than ever. 7th fucking place. This is Souness-era mediocrity.

None of that matters mate; for the most part it's no longer about the football.