You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's wrong with RAWK?

Red Mist

just been out at lunch and heard in my car on Talkshite that they'd been receiving tons of emails from Liverpool fans supporting Benitez.

They read a couple out and it was some of the most inane, mindless fucking drivel I've ever heard in my life.

"it's all a media witch hunt from day 1"

"best manager in the world. It's the owner's fault"

blah blah blah

When us scousers sometimes feel the media portray us as self-pitying gobshites who talk shit about everyone being against us, this is the exact reason why.

Bellends. Open your fucking eyes.

• Downvote 1

Never really understand when forums start having a go at one another. There are bad posters and bad bell ends on every forum; just as there are thought provoking and well researched threads on most.

I think the idea of getting behind the manager helps focus attention on removing the owners, which is the priority.

I salute them for having the balls and unity for doing something about the current plight, like the lads on here who did the same thing with moores - for all the negative posters in this thread having a go, ask yourself one question: what have you done to help this situation?

If all you have to offer is negativity, then you are facilitating how our club is being ran.

just been out at lunch and heard in my car on Talkshite that they'd been receiving tons of emails from Liverpool fans supporting Benitez.

They read a couple out and it was some of the most inane, mindless fucking drivel I've ever heard in my life.

"it's all a media witch hunt from day 1"

"best manager in the world. It's the owner's fault"

blah blah blah

When us scousers sometimes feel the media portray us as self-pitying gobshites who talk shit about everyone being against us, this is the exact reason why.

Bellends. Open your fucking eyes.

I'm not a scouser but I'd agree with this. "The world's against us" may be a good rallying call for a manager with his team but it doesn't work when fans do it. Just looks like excuse making and small time. Public conspiracy theories should be left to loons

So every forum that doesn't agree with your opinion is full of massive wankers?, yeah right.

Now don't get me wrong Rawk has some fucking loons but there is a few decent posters on there, the rattle is full of decent match going lads who just happen to have a different opinion to you, but even on there is the odd loon, doesn't make them massive superfan wankers.

Anyone emailing a radio station with "the only reason we've had a bad season is down to a lack of investment on the pitch" is a massive wanker.

A massive, clueless, ignorant wanker.

Especially when they're doing it in the name of "all true Liverpool fans" who are all "behind the manager 100%"

get fucked.

Wankers.

Right on cue. The radio nazis!

You're a bellend as well.

Cheers.

Pathetic response; are you 12? Then again, for someone who gets his education from stan the man, I expect little else.

Embarrassing poster, spouting total drivel.

Guest PurpleNose

Whilst this email campaign thing sounds massively shit I can sort of see why some fans would want the media to alter how they portray Liverpool fans view of our manager.

Its annoying listening or watching Quentin from Neptune saying we should get Keegan in and play 12 upfront then we'd definately win the quintuple, and then having that shown as the view of all of our fans.

Unfortunately whilst the media try to speak for all fans, this is sort of what this campaign is doing as well.

So both can fuck off.

Just admit it guys you know nuffink about nuffink. I know that cause smicer07 said so on RAWK.

Quote from: robbie keane on May 5, 2010, 08:11:26 PM

Very good idea, has the word been spead to all other Lfc sites, Facebook, Myspace, ect ?

Sadly most of them are inhabited by retards.

rds

:whatever:

that's my smiley btw as I wouldn't like you to think smicer07 has a sense of humour

Tom R, you are a senior poster here with 20,000 posts and you're calling people bellend and wankers left, right and centre - while having a go at a forum who've got together and have tried to do something positive. You might get a few back slaps and high fives from your 11 year old mates, but in all seriousness, you're just looking like a total backward bellend.

Tom R, you are a senior poster here with 20,000 posts and you're calling people bellend and wankers left, right and centre - while having a go at a forum who've got together and have tried to do something positive. You might get a few back slaps and high fives from your 11 year old mates, but in all seriousness, you're just looking like a total backward bellend.

What possible good can come out of this?

Jesus H Christ. Have I read this correctly, people are emailing radio stations and journalists to tell them they support Rafael Benitez?

Fucking mongs.

Yep. Including emails having a whinge at perfectly fair journo's like Tony Barrett and Oliver Kay.

If they looked at the league table they might see why we've been criticised occasionally this season.

To add, it's up to them what they want to do, but they're appealing to no one, journalists and media outlets dont decide Rafa's future, and im a bit fucked off these lot are claiming to represent "All Liverpool supporters"

That's right pluck one of the emails out that you disagree with and claim they are all the same, you're a fucking idiot! some of the emails are quite well put you fucking gonk!

Do us a favour and fuckoff posting when your you've had too much coffee or chocolate because all the childish abuse you dish out just makes you look an even bigger twat (if that's possible).

Now have a nice fucking cunting day ya massive bell whiff cunt bellend wanker LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more... of all the tiresome, massive bell whiff, cunting bellend wanker's that post on the internet forums I read, he's the only one I have on ignore.

Couldn't agree more... of all the tiresome, massive bell whiff, cunting bellend wanker's that post on the internet forums I read, he's the only one I have on ignore.

Good.

You're not worthy of my genius.

That's right pluck one of the emails out that you disagree with and claim they are all the same, you're a fucking idiot! some of the emails are quite well put you fucking gonk!

Do us a favour and fuckoff posting when your you've had too much coffee or chocolate because all the childish abuse you dish out just makes you look an even bigger twat (if that's possible).

Now have a nice fucking cunting day ya massive bell whiff cunt bellend wanker LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Look at this, knob'ead:

d0617e699d4c2d76e1248d448c642071.jpg

Never really understand when forums start having a go at one another. There are bad posters and bad bell ends on every forum; just as there are thought provoking and well researched threads on most.

I think the idea of getting behind the manager helps focus attention on removing the owners, which is the priority.

I salute them for having the balls and unity for doing something about the current plight, like the lads on here who did the same thing with moores - for all the negative posters in this thread having a go, ask yourself one question: what have you done to help this situation?

If all you have to offer is negativity, then you are facilitating how our club is being ran.

No doubt. But that doesn't excuse bad tactics, transfer buys, poor man management etc etc. We can't actually do much about either decision, other than boycotting official merchandise, but I'm fascinated to know what your contribution has been?