You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's wrong with RAWK?

Red Mist

RAWK rule by fear, anyone who does'nt tow the party line is taken out back and disposed of.

So you get a whole forum full of Yes men who go along with their crazy schemes for fear of breaking rank.

As superbly displayed by this latest hair brained idea.

• Upvote 1

Guest ShoePiss
What's fucking right with RAWK?

I've had a profile there for years but have rarely posted on there since about 2008 when the pro american owners thing drove me over the edge.

One thing right with RAWK is they can have 1000's online at the same time and the site never overloads, also I've never seen anyone suggest donating to the site to keep costs down, never asked them but fucked if I know how they keep it going and TLW struggles when there are more than 400 on at the same time.

One thing right with RAWK is they can have 1000's online at the same time and the site never overloads, also I've never seen anyone suggest donating to the site to keep costs down, never asked them but fucked if I know how they keep it going and TLW struggles when there are more than 400 on at the same time.

Has to be a database issue. Maybe TLW has outgrown it's hosting?

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Tried to sign up once with a hotmail address, so there i was awaiting confirmation and the admin e-mailed me to say that we do not accept sign-ups from hotmail addy's in case you may be a manc!

What a paranoid bunch of idiots.

any one ever read those bullshit posts on level 1 2 and 3 football? All about rafas master plan. Loads of egotistical trying to be over intellectual bollocks. with each post 10 pages long. I wonder what 'level' we have been playing this season.

Nothing wrong with RAWK, just their opinion is different than yours...what's the big deal in that? In certain respects you get better debates than here because it doesn't turn into 'rafa is a cunt' type shit, but more views said in a more respectful way. I've never had issues on there when i've said i'd rather rafa leaves, or when i'm arguing with them on why i don't rate lucas. As long as you can back up what you say then they have no problem with you. Its when you do the shit that carries on here with just abusive personal shit that they ban you for. So half the people on here would get banned ;-).

Nothing wrong with RAWK, just their opinion is different than yours...what's the big deal in that? In certain respects you get better debates than here because it doesn't turn into 'rafa is a cunt' type shit, but more views said in a more respectful way. I've never had issues on there when i've said i'd rather rafa leaves, or when i'm arguing with them on why i don't rate lucas. As long as you can back up what you say then they have no problem with you. Its when you do the shit that carries on here with just abusive personal shit that they ban you for. So half the people on here would get banned ;-).

I've got to second this.

most Liverpool sites I go on always seem to be either pro or against rafa. TLW, Offal and TIA seem to be firmly in the against Rafa camp and RAWK and the ROATL seem to be pro Rafa. What we need is some balance but in an issue like this it's always going to be difficult to get.

Just went on there and got a PM, reads:

Hello fellow RAWKITE.

If you intend to take part in the e-mail campaign to the media this may be of interest to you.

As you may be aware, there is talk of Man Utd fans hijacking the e-mail campaign in support of Rafa.

If the recipients of your e-mails recieve mails from them it will give them an opportunity to claim not all reds fans are behind their manager, despite the mails we are sending.

That's the way the media works as we all know.

In order to let the media know that there is an obvious scam going on it may be an idea to put a 'disclaimer' on your mail in order to force them to see that there is a difference.

If they then use any negative mails it will be obvious that they do have an agenda.

The example for the disclaimer is below and should be put in front of your personal message.

THIS E-MAIL IS BEING SENT BY A GENUINE LIVERPOOL SUPPORTER. ANY E-MAILS RECEIVED THAT DO NOT CONTAIN THIS DISCLAIMER ARE MOST CERTAINLY NOT.

Thanks for your co-operation

Cant actually believe anyone with a brain cell would waste their time doing this.

I read on there earlier that the lads who are backing this latest campaign, are the 'proper' fans.

Don't go on there much these days but to be fair, doesn't everyone think they and the group they're with are "The proper fans"? Doesn't everyone think that anyone who doesn't agree with them are 'strange'?

I imagine they say much the same about this and most other LFC internet sites.