You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's wrong with RAWK?

Red Mist

Did I start the SOS/Rafa thread John? No I didn't. When it was posted I posted something like I wondered how long it would take to come out because I had heard the rumour.

I didn't suggest in any way that it had happened. I said I wouldn't mind seeing the minutes if it happened especially after the fiasco in 2008 which created a massive shitstorm.

I also said Rafa isn't a stupid man he wouldn't slag Dalglish off to SOS.

Edited by Juan Galonso

Did I start the SOS/Rafa thread John? No I didn't. When it was posted I posted something like I wondered how long it would take to come out because I had heard the rumour.

I didn't suggest in any way that it had happened.

What happened John is this,

You heard a RUMOUR, and repeated that RUMOUR and when that RUMOUR went unchallenged some of the Rafa bashers on here quickly interrupted the RUMOUR as a fact and all of a sudden Rafa had fell out with Kenny on the strength of your RUMOUR.

What happened John is this,

You heard a RUMOUR, and repeated that RUMOUR and when that RUMOUR went unchallenged some of the Rafa bashers on here quickly interrupted the RUMOUR as a fact and all of a sudden Rafa had fell out with Kenny on the strength of your RUMOUR.

That is bollocks John and you know it.

I categorically stated Rafa wouldn't slag Dalglish off to SOS so I rubbished that rumour. I would say that in a court of law so help me God.

For the second time as well John. I didn't start the thread in the first place.

That is bollocks John and you know it.

I categorically stated Rafa wouldn't slag Dalglish off to SOS so I rubbished that rumour. I would say that in a court of law so help me God.

For the second time as well John. I didn't start the thread in the first place.

How's it bollocks,

go and check the thread,if I remember correctly you said something on the lines of "well if he (Rafa) managed to fall out with Kenny well there's only one winner there"

I stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Over to you JG.

How's it bollocks,

go and check the thread,if I remember correctly you said something on the lines of "well if he (Rafa) fell manged to fall out with Kenny well there's only one winner there"

I stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Over to you JG.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury:

The case for the Defence:

Not guilty.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/91023-rafa-meeting-sos-march.html

Edited by Juan Galonso

Statement One for the Defence: Rafa isn't a stupid man, surely he would know better than to be uncomplimentary about Dalglish to SOS.

Purslow yes, I can imagine Rafa would be very uncomplimentary towards him but Dalglish, well, he has just signed his own death warrant if there is anything to substantiate it.

We, the fans,

and that isn't claiming they're representative?

As for being 100% behind Rafa regardless of what anyone in the printed or broadcast media say about him, the people sending these stupid, stupid things could quite easily dispense with the bit in bold.

This is getting Pythonesque!

[YOUTUBE]5P2jJdrz9bY[/YOUTUBE]

I noticed you had plenty to say in that thread John till a member of SOS came on and said there was no meeting, you seemed to quieten down a little after that, is that because you believe there was no meeting?

Partly. I and others asked the question as members of SOS, Graham Smith answered it. Jobs a good un.

Also the fact that I was in work the next day so the thread carried on and I didn't participate the next day.

I didn't once say that he had definitely met them though to my knowledge ronnie like you said I did earlier on.