You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's wrong with RAWK?

Red Mist

RAWK and Redcafe are opposite sides of the same coin. The fact there is a RAWK GOES INTO MELTDOWN! thread at all, says it all. (RAWK has an opposing one, I think)

I personally dont give two shits what the manc cunts think about RAWK, TLW, Rafa, or anything else.

I would suggest you look up what Redcafe said about the RAWK Cohen campaign, though.

(Btw, I have finished every text to my Bitter friends with 'Keep Moyes' since the day he started)

RAWK deserve respect for the work they did regarding that Cohen shitcunt I will admit that. I do look on other clubs forums quite a lot like Everton, City, United and one or two others.

Regarding Redcafe though I have always found that to never really step over the mark on that RAWK thread regarding all the other shite unlike the Red Issue forum which is apparently a disgrace. I have never seen anything of the sort on Redcafe and until I do then I won't comment on it.

I find the RAWK thread they have quite funny if I am honest and I don't delve into their other threads if I am honest but they mock the Holier than Thou vibe the site gives off.

Whatever they said regarding Cohen it isn't as if anyone on here has ever called them Munichs now is it?

RAWK deserve respect for the work they did regarding that Cohen shitcunt I will admit that. I do look on other clubs forums quite a lot like Everton, City, United and one or two others.

Regarding Redcafe though I have always found that to never really step over the mark on that RAWK thread regarding all the other shite unlike the Red Issue forum which is apparently a disgrace. I have never seen anything of the sort on Redcafe and until I do then I won't comment on it.

I find the RAWK thread they have quite funny if I am honest and I don't delve into their other threads if I am honest but they mock the Holier than Thou vibe the site gives off.

Whatever they said regarding Cohen it isn't as if anyone on here has ever called them Munichs now is it?

Agree with you m8 ;) i do find some funny stuff there.

4pool who did alot of work on the Cohen issue actually gets a ton of shit off people on RAWK. I've met him more than once and he's one of the most genuine fellas you could ever wish to meet.

4pool did some great work on the Cohen issue along with the NY supports club, but 4pool was always the biggest apologist for the owners I ever read on that site, he defended them in the face of all their fuck ups, inspite of them obviously raping the club for all it was worth, he was the one who was constantly on there telling everyone that we should be glad because they have increased turnover and bought us Masch & Torres.

While all the time trying to bury his past drinking sessions with Hicks Jr, making out like the fact he was a personal friend of Jr and was in the same branch of the Texas supporters club as Jr had no influence on the shite he was peddling about how good the owners where and how they were really acting in our best interests.

and for that reason alone I've always had a deep dislike of the prick.

I blatantly remember United fans singing ''Souness Must Stay'' when United went 3-0 up against us Cain back in the 93-94 season.

If people want to get a bit precious over that then that is their look out.

The irony is that rival fans want our current manager to stay here and the likes of gkmacca are overlooking that fact.

Sometimes listening to your rivals views can be helpful even in jest. More helpful than RAWK are being that is for damn sure.

Funny how Redcafe always takes the piss out of RAWK and it is a long-standing thing and never out of any other Liverpool forum. That says it all to me.

What on earth makes you feel the need to fill even a tiny part of your day reading a manc forum? And then speak condescendingly about people who don't? Extraordinary.

I blatantly remember United fans singing ''Souness Must Stay'' when United went 3-0 up against us Cain back in the 93-94 season.

If people want to get a bit precious over that then that is their look out.

The irony is that rival fans want our current manager to stay here and the likes of gkmacca are overlooking that fact.

Sometimes listening to your rivals views can be helpful even in jest.

Has anyone mentioned what Liverpool fans were singing in the Scoreboard End back in 1990 when Barnes made it 2-0?

Sadly they took our 'advice'.

I can't see anything similar happening here, John, but I'm siding with your critics here. Fuck the Mancs and whatever spews out of their sister-gobbling mouths.

What on earth makes you feel the need to fill even a tiny part of your day reading a manc forum? And then speak condescendingly about people who don't? Extraordinary.

Extroardinary that other clubs fans are laughing at our misfortune and can see outside the insular world we have amongst ourselves.

If you want to swallow all that RAWK Holier than thou shite then that is your look out. There is a big wide world out there.

As I said the only other manager I can ever remember them singing ''Must stay'' to was Souness back in 94. Luckily we didn't take any heed from them and he was gone three weeks later.

Here is hoping history repeats itself.

If you look the word condescending up in the dictionary there will be the words RAWK next to it. All I did was take issue with them thinking they speak for all Liverpool fans. They certainly don't speak for me.

Extroardinary that other clubs fans are laughing at our misfortune and can see outside the insular world we have amongst ourselves.

If you want to swallow all that RAWK Holier than thou shite then that is your look out. There is a big wide world out there.

As I said the only other manager I can ever remember them singing ''Must stay'' to was Souness back in 94. Luckily we didn't take any heed from them and he was gone three weeks later.

If you look the word condescending up in the dictionary there will be the words RAWK next to it. All I did was take issue with them thinking they speak for all Liverpool fans. They certainly don't speak for me.

Didn't you remember the SOS meeting were Rafa slagged Kenny off as well John? you know the one that never happened.

Didn't you remember the SOS meeting were Rafa slagged Kenny off as well John? you know the one that never happened.

That's cold! Leave it out Ronnie, or we're looking at another 20 fucking pages.

I'm amazed that this thread is still going strong by the way. JG singlehandedly fighting the good fight. All that's left is for Kenny's Spell to show up and then it'll really kick off!

Fucksake man, it was a couple of hundred Liverpool supporters off an internet forum. They didnt claim to speak for ALL supporters

"The idea is that we should all prepare our own individual statements which make it abundantly clear, that we (the fans) are 100% behind our manager, and that our support for him will remain totally resolute, regardless of what anyone in the printed or broadcast media say about him."

Why you so bothered about other teams supporters laughing at us?

If you frequent opposing supporters forums, as you said you do, you must surely realise that we are seen as murdering, thieving, jobless, drug addled, child killers by the Bitter & Twisted cunts, One Eyed Manc Cunts and every other loudmouth gobshite that supports every tom, dick and harry club all over the land. Fucking chill out, there are more worthy causes than this that need your support!

Fucksake man, it was a couple of hundred Liverpool supporters off an internet forum. They didnt claim to speak for ALL supporters

"The idea is that we should all prepare our own individual statements which make it abundantly clear, that we (the fans) are 100% behind our manager, and that our support for him will remain totally resolute, regardless of what anyone in the printed or broadcast media say about him."

Why you so bothered about other teams supporters laughing at us?

If you frequent opposing supporters forums, as you said you do, you must surely realise that we are seen as murdering, thieving, jobless, drug addled, child killers by the Bitter & Twisted cunts, One Eyed Manc Cunts and every other loudmouth gobshite that supports every tom, dick and harry club all over the land. Fucking chill out, there are more worthy causes than this that need your support!

This was a rational thread. No malice in any post. You come on f ing and blinding. And tell me to chill out. Priceless.

That individual statement is basically incase you wanted to change the wording to the email. Obviously lost on you.

It says 'we, the fans are 100% behind our manager'

Not, '100% of the fans are behind our manager'

(Sorry if my swearing offended you,that wasn't the intention. And the only malice is towards The Bitters & The Mancs.)

Haha don't worry I didn't take offence (I swear with the best of them) I was just responding in kind to your post. I just think the whole RAWK thing makes us a laughing stock and the fact people have been banned or threatened with bans on there for the slightest criticism of the manager is bewildering and doesn't do them any favours.

That's cold! Leave it out Ronnie, or we're looking at another 20 fucking pages.

I'm amazed that this thread is still going strong by the way. JG singlehandedly fighting the good fight. All that's left is for Kenny's Spell to show up and then it'll really kick off!

No worries its always there when he wants to spout shit though.

We, the fans,

and that isn't claiming they're representative?

As for being 100% behind Rafa regardless of what anyone in the printed or broadcast media say about him, the people sending these stupid, stupid things could quite easily dispense with the bit in bold.

Haha don't worry I didn't take offence (I swear with the best of them) I was just responding in kind to your post. I just think the whole RAWK thing makes us a laughing stock and the fact people have been banned or threatened with bans on there for the slightest criticism of the manager is bewildering and doesn't do them any favours.

Well out of order, if that's the case. Did antynwa get banned yesterday?

We, the fans,

and that isn't claiming they're representative?

As for being 100% behind Rafa regardless of what anyone in the printed or broadcast media say about him, the people sending these stupid, stupid things could quite easily dispense with the bit in bold.

Almost saying or implying the ones who aren't behind the email campaign aren't fans.

RAWK is by and large populated by gobshites. Maybe I'm just saying that because I'm banned.

I can only go by what you are like on here and I have always thought you were a mild-mannered quite together poster on here and not confrontational in any way so if you were the same on there which I don't doubt then it is startling that you have been banned off there.