Sign in to follow this  
RedKnight

Justified

My favourite thing about Raylan, is that whenever he's asked about murdering Tommy Bucks in the first episode, by law enforcement or gun thugs, he always admits it and is honest.

Even at the point of two guns.

I want Boyd to win simply because Goggins is so awesome.

I could genuinely listen the character speak like he does for hours "Your use of the past tense fills me with a certain sense of foreboding". He should survive and they make a series which is just him speaking and Wyn Duffy looking at him with those eyebrows, it would be the best show ever made.

Hahaha.

Agree broadly with Sepinwall on this. Just in the middle of a rewatch of the whole series. Series 1 is still the weakest, it's a slog in the middle but, the best thing by far, is that episodes are 41 minutes and out. The art of concise, disciplined storytelling. Don't think I'll ever forgive Netflix for their indulgent shite.

Watched the first episode on More4 as part of a rewatch, pain in the arse with the adverts but this show is absolute dynamite, forgot how much I love it. Raylan and Boyd are exceptional characters that bounce effortlessly off each other.