You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Justified

RedKnight

• 3 weeks later...

Closed the show pretty well, there. Good season. That's pretty much everything I watch - Fringe, GOT and Mad Men not withstanding - done until July/September, it's pretty irritating how they schedule shows in America, everything seems to happen at the end of the year.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Any idea why Limehouse sent his lieutenant, Errol, packing?

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Too many decisions that Limehouse never agreed to probably resulting in him being viewed as 'too loose of a cannon'.

Might be wrong and I did find it strange first of all but the more I think of it the more this is what I believe.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Coolest show in all the land.

"Kiss my ass" are wonderful last words. I hope they weren't serious about Raylan chasing the chief deputy job;the show wouldn't be the same without him strutting around shooting people because he fancies it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just coming to the end of series 1 and I quite like it,not brilliant but definitely watchable.

Its main attraction is the characters and their unorthodox relationships.The plot is a bit thin for me but I will keep on working on it.

The big downside is again,the female characters,just too unbelievable,like theyve stepped off a magazine cover,yet the best female so far is Raylan's stepmother and someone who is the least glamorous too.

• 2 weeks later...

'Justified' gets fifth season, 'Fargo' greenlit by FX | Inside TV | EW.com

One of the best crime dramas on TV just got renewed for a fifth season.

FX’s Justified will return next January for another year.

The network revealed the pickup at its upfront presentation to advertisers in New York City on Thursday morning, along with several other announcements.

The network renewed comedies It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Legit, and The League. Sunny and League get two more seasons each, while freshman comedy Legit earned a second season. More interestingly, the comedies will move channels. The shows will help launch FX spinoff’s network — imaginatively titled FXX — which debuts in September. FXX is billed as a network targeted toward young adults (ages 18-34) that will be slightly more comedy focused than FX (ages 18-49).

GET MORE EW: Subscribe to the magazine for only 33¢ an issue!

FX also greenlit its TV version of Fargo that’s been in development. The network has ordered Fargo as its first limited series (10 episodes). “For years, people have tried to adapt this Academy Award-winning gem into a TV series with no success,” said FX president and GM John Landgraf. “I have always loved Fargo and I was skeptical about this as a series, but Noah Hawley’s script made me a believer. This script is so good and so true to the tone of the original movie.”

Season finale was absolutely fuckin' brilliant.

Boyd running all the heroin interests of Detroit means a lot more of of those quality conversations between him and Duffy.

Also give Walton Googins a golden Globe. The man deserves it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...